Author Topic: Limbaugh: 'We Are Seriously at a Tipping Point...Close to Losing Our Country As Founded'  (Read 2502 times)

Silver Pines

I don't remember ever attacking you, @RoosGirl and can't think why I would.  But if I was really mean to you in the past, I'm sorry.

@Emjay

I agree, I saw it myself.  Every time @RoosGirl went after you for absolutely no reason, I thought--damn, why? 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@mirraflake

I think so, too.  His newfound piety was particularly evident when he made the horseface tweet.

Yeah, but he kinda blew it at the Montana rally by endorsing that Roman Centurion.  Anyone tough enough to poke the Son of God with a spear has his support.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

Yeah, but he kinda blew it at the Montana rally by endorsing that Roman Centurion.  Anyone tough enough to poke the Son of God with a spear has his support.

@edpc

You're such a buzzkill.

Offline RoosGirl

@Emjay

I agree, I saw it myself.  Every time @RoosGirl went after you for absolutely no reason, I thought--damn, why?

LOL

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Emjay

Suck-up.   ****slapping

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Suck-up.   ****slapping

It's a tiny little clan.  They play with themselves.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

Suck-up.   ****slapping

@Cyber Liberty

Couldn't resist.

Glass of wine?  I should offer the bottle to the room.  It's helpful for dislodging rods from posteriors. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Couldn't resist.

Glass of wine?  I should offer the bottle to the room.  It's helpful for dislodging rods from posteriors.

444444 ***wine 999wine ***wine
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I get the feeling it's gonna be another 'slice and dice' night at TBR and that saddens me. 
   I need something stronger than wine:

Doing Salty Dogs, tonight

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.