Author Topic: Limbaugh: 'We Are Seriously at a Tipping Point...Close to Losing Our Country As Founded'  (Read 2483 times)

Online libertybele

He is absolutely correct. Which is why I think he was wrong to state his confidence in the GOP maintaining their majority. 

Limbaugh: 'We Are Seriously at a Tipping Point...Close to Losing Our Country As Founded'

"We are seriously at a tipping point," talk radio nonpareil Rush Limbaugh told Fox News's Sean Hannity Thursday. "I don't know how many people actually are aware of how close we are to losing our country as founded."

Limbaugh was talking about the high stakes in the midterm election:

There's always going to be an America, but what is it going to be? And it really is at stake...........

.......I will paraphrase what he said. He said, what has happened, in his view -- and I endorse this even more than he does...These people on the left that you've described, the mob behavior, is really a series of psychological disorders that have taken over politics. We have politicized psychological disorders to the point now that they have become the objective of the Democrat Party.

Solving all of these disparate, separate psychological disorders, having the government do it, basically determine outcomes. And get even with oppressors, the founding majority of the country. That's what we are dealing with.

And if we don't define this properly, we are never going to be able to oppose it. If we consider this stuff legit, which it isn't -- that kind of behavior's not legitimate. We don't want a country based on that kind of -- we don't want people winning elections based on mobs and violence.

Think if that happens. If they win the election based on this kind of behavior...What do decent people do? Decent people do not spend all day trying to figure out how to battle this. Decent people are living their lives. We've got perversion, indecency, corruption up against what used to be called normalcy.....

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/limbaugh-we-are-seriously-tipping-pointclose-losing-our-country-founded
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Umm... where you been Rush? I think we crossed that bridge quite a while ago.

Offline skeeter

I can't think of an instance in modern history when a society was stripped of rights granted it under classically liberal form of government which didn't result in bloodshed.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
He is absolutely correct. Which is why I think he was wrong to state his confidence in the GOP maintaining their majority. 

Limbaugh: 'We Are Seriously at a Tipping Point...Close to Losing Our Country As Founded'

"We are seriously at a tipping point," talk radio nonpareil Rush Limbaugh told Fox News's Sean Hannity Thursday. "I don't know how many people actually are aware of how close we are to losing our country as founded."

Limbaugh was talking about the high stakes in the midterm election:

There's always going to be an America, but what is it going to be? And it really is at stake...........

.......I will paraphrase what he said. He said, what has happened, in his view -- and I endorse this even more than he does...These people on the left that you've described, the mob behavior, is really a series of psychological disorders that have taken over politics. We have politicized psychological disorders to the point now that they have become the objective of the Democrat Party.

Solving all of these disparate, separate psychological disorders, having the government do it, basically determine outcomes. And get even with oppressors, the founding majority of the country. That's what we are dealing with.

And if we don't define this properly, we are never going to be able to oppose it. If we consider this stuff legit, which it isn't -- that kind of behavior's not legitimate. We don't want a country based on that kind of -- we don't want people winning elections based on mobs and violence.

Think if that happens. If they win the election based on this kind of behavior...What do decent people do? Decent people do not spend all day trying to figure out how to battle this. Decent people are living their lives. We've got perversion, indecency, corruption up against what used to be called normalcy.....

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/limbaugh-we-are-seriously-tipping-pointclose-losing-our-country-founded

I'm really getting nervous about you @libertybele   Your pessimism, while understandable, is making me nervous also.  We need to get this election behind us and it has to turn out the right way.

I'm really beginning to think strange things ... like maybe Trump was sent for the exact times we are in.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's coming to the point when we be seeing scenes reminiscent of the clashes outside of the Dem Convention of 68 in Chicago in every major rat controlled city in the us.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's coming to the point when we be seeing scenes reminiscent of the clashes outside of the Dem Convention of 68 in Chicago in every major rat controlled city in the us.
like this?
! No longer available

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I remember summer 1968. Got my draft notice soon after that. Served my two years, during which May 1970 Four Dead in Ohio played out.

When discharged, to travel home, I changed from military uniform to civilian clothes to avoid rumored mistreatment--people spitting on our military at the airport.

Guess what? No spitting and it turned out, little to no trouble for me. I was back in college soon, for 3 more years on two campuses.

Today I do not worry about a violent civil war.

But I worry deeply, that we are in a cold civil war, every time we vote.

Anybody that can't tell the difference in the sides,, needs their eyes, and their heads checked.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
...talk radio nonpareil Rush Limbaugh...

Would that make Hannity a talk radio Jordan almond?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:33:23 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

like this?
! No longer available

Well that is something else, isn't it.  People have lost their bleep minds.  Any word on any republican in office denouncing this nonsense?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well that is something else, isn't it.  People have lost their bleep minds.  Any word on any republican in office denouncing this nonsense?

C'mon Roos!  You should know by now that such behavior is A-OKAY when WE DO IT!!!!

What are you, some kind of traitor and prude like me?

Payback, pushback, retribution...... they gots it coming precious!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:38:20 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

C'mon Roos!  You should know by now that such behavior is A-OKAY when WE DO IT!!!!

What are you, some kind of traitor and prude like me?

Payback, pushback, retribution...... they gots it coming precious!

Oh, it's going to be like a gang war?  Awesome.   :pop41:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Oh, it's going to be like a gang war?  Awesome.   :pop41:

Gang war, gang bang, gang plank, gang buster, gangis khan - it's all the same melee mix-up babe!  Just grab a mace, some bear spray, a bullhorn and join their happy throngs to defend our president and way of life - or we may tip over and lose the country to despicable Christian holy-rollers like me!

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

Gang war, gang bang, gang plank, gang buster, gangis khan - it's all the same melee mix-up babe!  Just grab a mace, some bear spray, a bullhorn and join their happy throngs to defend our president and way of life - or we may tip over and lose the country to despicable Christian holy-rollers like me!

Like you?  I shall definitely be donning my thong then.

Offline mirraflake

I'm really beginning to think strange things ... like maybe Trump was sent for the exact times we are in.

I have been wondering that myself. Notice how Trump look when Pastor Brunson was praying with him?  Totally changed man from 5-10-15 years ago. Heck even 3 years ago.

@Emjay

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Like you?  I shall definitely be donning my thong then.

ThRongs!  THRONGS!  Not butt floss dear.

But if you feel more empowered if not more lightweight to be in a thong while engaging in rioting and mayhem, then hey - being the quick or the dead is an important issue to consider.

Might as well be sexy when engaged in sedition.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:45:57 pm by INVAR »

Offline RoosGirl

ThRongs!  THRONGS!  Not butt floss dear.

But if you feel more empowered if not more lightweight to be in a thong while engaging in rioting and mayhem, then hey - being the quick or the dead is an important issue to consider.

Might as well be sexy when engaged in sedition.

Oh well, don't I feel silly now.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You forgot "deplorable."  Whether you realize it or not (or even care), to half the voters you are in the same basket of deplorables. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:54:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

I have been wondering that myself. Notice how Trump look when Pastor Brunson was praying with him?  Totally changed man from 5-10-15 years ago. Heck even 3 years ago.

@Emjay

IKR?  Trump's now guided by love, honesty, and integrity.  Uniting America to build an everlasting foundation. 

ooops...

I mean he EO's and tweets to piss off half of America.  Temporary Anger.

...almost the same thing. /sarc

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
IKR?  Trump's now guided by love, honesty, and integrity.  Uniting America to build an everlasting foundation.

Yeti Portabella is the same d-bag he’s always been.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Yeti Portabella is the same d-bag he’s always been.

@edpc
I disagree.  He is clearly less in control of his faculties than he was 5-10-15 years ago.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@Emjay

Yes.  I agree.  People can change, if they are willing to.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@edpc
I disagree.  He is clearly less in control of his faculties than he was 5-10-15 years ago.

@Once-Ler

Love the look on your avatar....the same expression you see in the mirror every morning while Donald Trump is POTUS!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Three posts above mine show people who will not change, don't want to, and won't let themselves.

Kinda sad.

@Once-Ler

Love the look on your avatar....the same expression you see in the mirror every morning while Donald Trump is POTUS!    :laugh:

Close...it's more blurry from tears. 8888crybaby

Three posts above mine show people who will not change, don't want to, and won't let themselves.

Kinda sad.

I have cracked your cypher.  Kinda sad.  Why can't you argue for your position, instead of against another's?  It is because your position is so weak you can't stand behind it.  Pathetic...and kinda sad.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:36:08 pm by Once-Ler »