Author Topic: The Democrats' IT Scandal  (Read 161 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrats' IT Scandal
« on: October 19, 2018, 12:11:42 pm »
October 17, 2018
The Democrats' IT Scandal
By Frank Miniter

After spending a year digging into the Democrats' covered up I.T. scandal in Congress, I happen to know there is a lot here that Americans aren't being allowed to know.  If all this group of I.T. administrators from Pakistan did in Congress doesn't get out, then much of our freedom, which is wrapped up in this story, will be impacted.

The cover-up has been so effective that this isn't happening.  Imran Awan, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.)'s I.T. aide, got off without jail time or restitution on only bank fraud charges.  Congress got off without paying the price for possible corruption and for allowing a spy ring to run free in Congress.  We can't even be sure that Congress has made the necessary reforms to stop another spy ring from infiltrating and spying on Congress and thereby using stolen data to blackmail a congressman, influence a vote, or just know where members of Congress stand on various pieces of legislation, all of which can impact us.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_democrats_it_scandal.html#ixzz5UNW6HceX