Author Topic: Rush: America Is Afraid to Put Out Yard Signs Because of Guys Like This  (Read 588 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

America Is Afraid to Put Out Yard Signs Because of Guys Like This

Oct 18, 2018

RUSH: I want to show you something on the Dittocam. I got an email here. This is about yard signs. You know what I’ve been hearing is that people all over the country are afraid to put yard signs out because they’re literally afraid of leftist mobs coming to their homes and not just ripping the signs out, but doing damage to their houses. So people who are tending to vote Republican are not putting yard signs up. Remember, we had a call here (this may be three weeks ago now) from a caller who said, “Rush, I’m worried. I’m not seeing any yard signs.

“We saw Trump signs everywhere in 2016! I’m not seeing any yard signs at all.” I said, “Well, they can’t…” I looked into it and I found out that the left is scaring the hell out of a lot of people, and if that fright also includes scaring them not to go vote? There are a lot of people scared to death of these maniacs, and that’s why yard signs are not being put out. Part of me understands it and another part of me is afraid. Yard signs? Are you kidding me?

From the people that stormed the beaches of Normandy, you’re afraid of yard signs? But it’s a different era. These people on the left are crazed or doing a good job of making themselves look that way. So I have a video taken by a Ted Cruz worker. I’m not gonna show you video on the Dittocam. So I took a still shot that I want to pop up here just a second. This picture you’re gonna see is from the video taken by a Cruz worker who was putting up Cruz campaign signs in a Houston neighborhood, Montrose.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/18/america-is-afraid-to-put-out-yard-signs-because-of-guys-like-this/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Rush: America Is Afraid to Put Out Yard Signs Because of Guys Like This
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 12:01:18 am »
It's your first amendment right.  Defend it.