Author Topic: Rush: Left Uses Khashoggi as Latest Vehicle to Tarnish Trump  (Read 502 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Left Uses Khashoggi as Latest Vehicle to Tarnish Trump
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:03:31 pm »

Left Uses Khashoggi as Latest Vehicle to Tarnish Trump

Oct 18, 2018

RUSH: Okay. Let me zero in on the situation involving the death of the so-called Washington Post journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, who’s now being referred to as a lovable, little teddy bear-type guy in the New York Times. There is… and I know I went through this the other day. But I am continuing to see it, and this is what makes me suspicious of this story, folks. You know, I read my tech blogs. I read everything. There are still people attempting via their reporting to suggest that there is a recording of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi from his Apple Watch.

My friends, this is item No. 1 that arouses my suspicion about this. There’s even a tech blog out there called Apple Insider. This tech blog has been misappropriated as a source for this in certain Google searches. They have run a piece at Apple Insider denying any relation, any complicity in this story. So whoever is behind this idea that the murder and the conversations that took place prior to it and during it were recorded by Khashoggi’s Apple Watch and are now somewhere on iCloud.

When you find out that a tech blog that has a famous name has been misappropriated and has been falsely accused of recording this in order to give it legitimacy in certain Google searches, then I start having to question a lot of things about this story. Now, very briefly, here’s why the Apple Watch angle of this doesn’t work. I know that most of you don’t have Apple watches; so let me just briefly explain to you how they work.

There are three ways that an Apple Watch can receive and transmit data, and the biggest one, the one with the longest range, the one that is most capable is not even available in Turkey, and that is LTE or cellular signals. Two years ago, when Apple… Well actually, 14 months. When Apple introduced the Series 3 Watch they activated LTE cellular service, which for the first time made the watch independent of the phone. You could take it on a workout; you could do anything. You could take it away from the phone and have it operate.

It would still get emails and messages and record your workout data and so forth, if you could receive a cell signal. You didn’t need your phone nearby. So it was the first time that the watch failed to be or ceased to be a slave to the phone. The other two ways are Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Those are the three ways that data can get to a watch and data can leave a watch. You take LTE out of the mix because it doesn’t exist in Turkey. There’s no watch, no Apple Watch in the world, and it’s an Apple Watch they claim he was wearing.

The story is that he’s fiancée has his phone out in the car in the parking lot at the consulate! There’s only one way that watch could communicate with that phone. Well, there’s two ways. There’d be Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Bluetooth, you have to… Bluetooth is weak by design. It doesn’t have much range. Sixty feet max. You get into an embassy, the shielding, the IR, the protections against other nations being able to monitor and overhear and steal signal.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/18/khashoggi-is-lefts-latest-vehicle-to-tarnish-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34