Author Topic: Rush: Why Do Democrats Think the Caravan Will Help Them?  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Do Democrats Think the Caravan Will Help Them?
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:01:07 pm »

Why Do Democrats Think the Caravan Will Help Them?

Oct 18, 2018

RUSH: Remember all these times in the past months when people would ask me to react to the latest generic ballot poll on the House races or the Senate races; I would always demur and say, “They don’t mean anything right now. The events that are gonna shape the election haven’t happened yet.” Then the Kavanaugh thing happened, and now there’s this massive caravan heading to the country with the aid of Mexico and Guatemala.

Nobody is trying to stop this. Nobody is trying to stop it. It’s up to 4,000 people now. It’s estimated that this is costing somebody $21 million. These people have to be fed. They have to be transported, and they have to use the bathroom. They have to be able to drink water and whatever else they can get their hands on. Somebody is making this happen. Somebody thinks that this is going to what? Augur well for Democrats?

We’re told that George Soros’ money is behind this. I don’t care whose money it is. It’s a lot of money to make this happen. There are a lot of kids, by the way, and the magic of the caravan is the children, as it always is. There are children in the caravan, and that… It’s kind of like the “Baby on Board” signs. I always hated those. I even had one made that said, “Baby Not on Board But We’re Still as Valuable as Anybody Else Is Inside This.” I actually almost had one of those made. Didn’t those bother you, “Baby on Board”? (interruption)

“Rush Baby on Board,” exactly. We had a Rush Baby on Board little inside yellow sign. We made it up and it was available at the Rush Limbaugh Store. But this the same thing. Children, upgrade children. Oh, so we must do what? We must open the gates. We must stand aside. We must allow them passage. So we’ve got this. We have the Mueller report, as I say. More on that not at the moment. The Mueller report is just lurking there. There isn’t anything really in it.

In fact, we now know probably, have a sure bet that there’s nothing dynamite in it because of an audio sound bite I have coming up, a Never Trumper, anti-Trumpist, Phil Mudd, former intelligence official, U.S. government, now a CNN commentator. But who is it that would think, if you’re on the left, that think this massive caravan arriving in the United States at our border close to the election, who thinks this is going to help Democrats?

How would it help Democrats? It’s not just Trump separating ’em. It’s Trump not letting ’em in! I guess it has to be what it is. These people actually are figuring that a massive caravan… They don’t understand that this kind of thing is why Donald Trump was elected! Donald Trump was elected to stop this kind of thing, to stop this invasion. And that’s what this is. This is an organized, bought-and-paid-for invasion. And it’s growing.

So obviously the plan is for this group of people, including the children, to arrive here very close to the election and for Trump to sic ICE on ’em and the Border Patrol on ’em and to deny them entry (or to separate the children from the adults). So that the Drive-By Media can then kick into gear with stories that are already written, that are already taped, interviews with people on the caravan already in the can where these people will say they’re shocked.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/18/why-do-democrats-think-the-caravan-will-help-them/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34