Author Topic: Problematic: The prince kissing Snow White without her consent examined in Parents Magazine  (Read 1904 times)

Offline berdie

They'd really love the original story.  The Evil Queen hires a huntsman to kill her beauty rival.  He brings her the lungs and liver of an animal, which the Queen consumes, believing they're Snow White's.

Sometimes my folks would make me put my hands over my eyes during certain parts of a movie. wink777

Offline goodwithagun

We have this issue thanks to Kristen Bell, the same twit who recently bragged about vaping weed around her recovering addict husband. Also, let’s go ahead and break down the liberal butthurt issues in Frozen*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:14:50 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline verga

They'd really love the original story.  The Evil Queen hires a huntsman to kill her beauty rival.  He brings her the lungs and liver of an animal, which the Queen consumes, believing they're Snow White's.
I completely forgot that part. Thank you for the reminder.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Silver Pines

We have this issue thanks to Kristen Bell, the same twit who recently bragged about vaping weed around her recovering addict husband. Also, let’s go ahead and break down the liberal butthurt issues in Frozen*****rollingeyes*****

@goodwithagun

I asked that idiot on Twitter how often childhood fairy tales came to mind when she was dating  and how much they influenced her.   Crickets.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I asked that idiot on Twitter how often childhood fairy tales came to mind when she was dating  and how much they influenced her.   Crickets.

Kristen Bell suffers from strabismus, so she sees things differently.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.