Author Topic: ‘I ain’t dead, b*tches!’ Roseanne Barr reacts to ‘The Conners’ premiere with lengthy rebuke for ABC  (Read 904 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘I ain’t dead, b*tches!’ Roseanne Barr reacts to ‘The Conners’ premiere with lengthy rebuke for ABC
October 17, 2018 | Samantha Chang

Roseanne Barr reacted to the premiere of “The Conners” — the spinoff of her canceled “Roseanne” reboot — by saying ABC made a grave mistake by killing off the main character, Roseanne Conner, over an errant tweet she sent in July 2018.

Shortly after “The Conners” premiered, Barr defiantly tweeted: “I ain’t dead, b*tches!”

Hours later, Roseanne followed up with a lengthy Facebook statement rebuking ABC for squandering an opportunity to send a larger message about forgiveness and redemption.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/17/i-aint-dead-btches-roseanne-barr-reacts-to-the-conners-premiere-with-lengthy-rebuke-for-abc-684302
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I like Roseanne.  I have nothing but contempt for the actors that Roseanne made famous who agreed to appear on the show without her.  Especially that nasty little Darlene.  AND disappointed in John Goodman; even though he defended her, he should have refused to appear on the spin-off which looks like it will be cancelled soon.

Unless, of course, the network clings to it because they don't want to admit how bad it sucked.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online berdie

I don't blame these folks. With the exception of David, Darlene's X, none of these people have been heard from. It's a money thing...and a short lived one.

What Roseanne said didn't warrant what happened, imho.