Author Topic: Hannity unloads on Never-Trumper ‘con artist’ Ben Sasse: ‘If you had your way HRC would be president  (Read 884 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hannity unloads on Never-Trumper ‘con artist’ Ben Sasse: ‘If you had your way HRC would be president!’
October 17, 2018 | Samantha Chang |

Outgoing Senator Ben Sasse is desperate to sell his new book, so he cleverly antagonized Fox News host Sean Hannity, who has the No. 1 show on cable news.

Hannity and Sasse — a Never-Trump Republican — were once on good terms, but their relationship soured in recent years after Sasse repeatedly trashed President Trump and Hannity himself.

Sasse dialed up his PR ploy by challenging Hannity to a debate. Hannity accepted — saying he would gladly debate Sasse AFTER his book flops. Savvy Sean knows that debating Sasse now would only help his book sales. Ha!

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/17/hannity-unloads-on-never-trumper-con-artist-ben-sasse-if-you-had-your-way-hrc-would-be-president-684343
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sasse is the epitome of highly intelligent professor, who hasn't enough practical common sense.

Sassey boy, Flakey, Kristol and that little cohort, lacking in useful smarts.

aka "Usual Suspects.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sasse is the epitome of highly intelligent professor, who hasn't enough practical common sense.

Sassey boy, Flakey, Kristol and that little cohort, lacking in useful smarts.

aka "Usual Suspects.

I've noticed that Sasse is everywhere lately.  He'll probably be on the View next.  He's got that boyish charm thing going, but he doesn't charm me.  I think he's a bit of a narcissist.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I've noticed that Sasse is everywhere lately.  He'll probably be on the View next.  He's got that boyish charm thing going, but he doesn't charm me.  I think he's a bit of a narcissist.
He's on a tour to promote his book. Most high profile authors do this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Same old stuff I have been accused of too.  I can't stand Hannity.  He's nothing but a huge gas explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0xSghBQ2sM
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:00:58 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Same old stuff I have been accused of too.  I can't stand Hannity.  He's nothing but a huge gas explosion.

Yeah, but at least he helped get a President elected against the odds. I can't think of one thing that Sasse has done. His constituents think he is a big zero too. I predict he loses his reelection.

Offline Absalom

Sassy seems to have changed significantly since 2014.
Perhaps transgenderism will solve his neuroses???

Offline Frank Cannon

Sassy seems to have changed significantly since 2014.
Perhaps transgenderism will solve his neuroses???

LOL. Now that is rich. Top Notch!

Offline Applewood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0xSghBQ2sM

I used to watch Fox News' evening lineup religiously till I realized that all of their talent consisted of insufferable, arrogant know-nothings and their guests were even worse.  When I ditched the more expensive cable package in favor of a cheap, almost all local channel package, I lost Fox News and all of the other talking heads networks.  You would not believe how much my overall health -- physical and mental -- improved once I extricated myself from windbags like Hannity. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You would not believe how much my overall health -- physical and mental -- improved once I extricated myself from windbags like Hannity.

Oh yes, Amen!

Life has been better since I switched off and canceled my subscriptions to all the talking heads like Limbaugh and Levin.  I get to read the news and make up my own mind and opinions without theirs to skew my perspective.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

Oh yes, Amen!

Life has been better since I switched off and canceled my subscriptions to all the talking heads like Limbaugh and Levin.  I get to read the news and make up my own mind and opinions without theirs to skew my perspective.

When I want skewed opinions, the Orange Brigadiers here more than fill that bill.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I used to watch Fox News' evening lineup religiously till I realized that all of their talent consisted of insufferable, arrogant know-nothings and their guests were even worse.  When I ditched the more expensive cable package in favor of a cheap, almost all local channel package, I lost Fox News and all of the other talking heads networks.  You would not believe how much my overall health -- physical and mental -- improved once I extricated myself from windbags like Hannity.

Applewood, you did a wise thing in cutting out things that irritate the hell out of you.  Why subject yourself to that kind of pain?  I don't watch Hannity or any of the panel shows on Fox which consist mostly of women trying to outtalk each other.  But I do watch their straight news shows and Tucker Carlson.

That is one of the reasons I have some people on ignore.  Their posts annoy me and they never say anything new or worthwhile.  Plus, reading their posts tempts me to argue with them which is the ultimate exercise in futility.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I never thought about my health.  I used to have it with DIRECTV.  We ended the subscription during the primaries.  I was getting so sick of it anyway.  It was like a Donald love fest.  Didn't have FOX until a few months ago when we got a different cable internet package.  I have only watched it maybe 5 times since.  Same stuff.

As for Hannity I would say he wanted Obama to win because he pushed McCain.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.