Author Topic: Dow jumps more than 500 points, posts best day since March as earnings fuel rally  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Meh, I don't care about Trump. And I'm not directly talking about him.  I don't think I made any predictions about him, i'm not into that new age shit.

Eff you. There are at least 5 or 6 hundred posts from you making all sorts of predictions, talking about crystals. If I had time I would cite all of them, but unfortunately I am a very busy man and don't have the time. I also have definitive evidence that you were behind the 911 cover up, but I had all that on my other computer and the CIA stole it to keep the information from getting out.

Offline Applewood

Dow Today Plunges As Stocks Fall Broadly; Netflix Rally Vanishes

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-today-plunges-stocks-fall-broadly/

Another "correction" huh? 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:51:58 pm by Applewood »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The stock market goes up, it comes down.

I really don't see much relationship any more between the goings on "in the market" and the well-being of ordinary Americans.

I withdrew all investments in stocks about 10 years ago, and converted to pretty much "cash only". No regrets for having done so.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
October is a historically volatile month for trading.  What’s funniest is, when the market is up, it is all due to Trump’s policies.  When the market is down, it’s due to predictable corrections.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.