Author Topic: Mexico deploys officers to its southern border to block migrants headed for the US  (Read 625 times)

Offline mrclose

It's amazing what a President that works for the American people can accomplish.

The Mexican government has reinforced security at its southern border with Guatemala before a 2,000-person caravan of Hondurans is expected to try to enter the country and head for the United States, according to a local report.

Mexico’s Interior Ministry warned Saturday it will only allow those granted visas to cross into the country. Those in the caravan would have had to have applied for visas at the Mexican consulates in Honduras.

DHS spokeswoman Katie Waldman said the latest incident of a caravan originating in Central America is due to the “de facto open borders” of America due to “loopholes” in immigration laws that allow families and kids from noncontiguous countries to be released after being taken into federal custody.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-deploys-officers-to-its-southern-border-to-block-migrants-headed-for-the-us?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Who among the Soros-funded mob has a visa I wonder?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why isn't Trump gunning down these vermin personally if he wants the skinhead vote?  I think he is only in it for the marshmallow roasting cross burnings.

Online libertybele

Why isn't Trump gunning down these vermin personally if he wants the skinhead vote?  I think he is only in it for the marshmallow roasting cross burnings.

The GOP has had the majority for almost 4 years; most of them campaigning with the promise of no amnesty and a border wall.  We need to hold the 535 members of Congress responsible, not the one man whom they've tied his hands.  As for the marshmallow roastings - really? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As for the marshmallow roastings - really?

I'm giving him some credit for taste, in saying it ain't the affections of Anne Coulter.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Once-Ler

Why don't you <NOPE>?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:01:10 am by Mod2 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Mexico deploys officers to its southern border to block migrants headed for the US..."

Sumthin' tells me these federales ain't gonna be holdin' the borderline for very long...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The GOP has had the majority for almost 4 years; most of them campaigning with the promise of no amnesty and a border wall.  We need to hold the 535 members of Congress responsible, not the one man whom they've tied his hands.  As for the marshmallow roastings - really?

Today I read that there is record illegal crossings.  So Arizona cannot house them and they are letting them go into the state.  Record levels.  That doesn't seem right since two years ago Americans voted to secure the border and deport illegal aliens.  We didn't say we wanted another amnesty either.  Trump has become very friendly with Grahamnesty.  It will be very disappointing to Trumps base if he makes a Graham deal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Hmmmm....... @Once-Ler   @sinkspur  ???

I'd rather be more reasonable than charming, buddy.

The very threat of shutting off the 'tap' to any foreign aid/trade can work in Central America.

Come on, man.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

@Once-Ler

Why don't you <NOPE>?

Como esta?? 

WTF you been??    :beer:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:02:26 am by Mod2 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Como esta?? 

WTF you been??    :beer:

@DCPatriot

Mostly lurking. Thanks to the heavy-handed moderators here,I no longer have any real interest in contributing. If you are a Bible-Thumper here,you can spout any sort of insanity that comes to your mind,and the mods make sure no one can question you or your brain farts. Kinda like a digital fundie Christian Afghanistan.

Had trouble with the Church Ladies on Freak Republic too,and I suspect some of them were the same ones that whine to the mods here about me.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:55:51 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@DCPatriot

Mostly lurking. Thanks to the heavy-handed moderators here,I no longer have any real interest in contributing. If you are a Bible-Thumper here,you can spout any sort of insanity that comes to your mind,and the mods make sure no one can question you or your brain farts. Kinda like a digital fundie Christian Afghanistan.

Had trouble with the Church Ladies on Freak Republic too,and I suspect some of them were the same ones that whine to the mods here about me.

I think I have always been nice to you.  I enjoyed the conversation with you when you talked about where you grew up.  Lots of people have experiences in church or in your case where you lived that turn them off to God.  Believe it or not even Christians experience things from other Christians.  But I remember that my focus is on God.  Unfortunately it seems your hurt is deep because it comes up in nearly all of your posts.

If I offended you I am sorry.  Forgive me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

Just ignore their sanctimonious asses.  Believing in a higher power is fine with me.

Telling me all the time that they have the inside track because they quote bible versus?  Eff them.

@Chosen Daughter   this is not meant to describe you in any way.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 03:51:26 am by DCPatriot »