Author Topic: Rush: With Blue Wave in Doubt, AP Distorts What Trump Said About the Midterms  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

With Blue Wave in Doubt, AP Distorts What Trump Said About the Midterms

Oct 17, 2018

RUSH: Another headline. You probably have seen this. Associated Press: “Trump Tells the AP he Will Not Accept Blame if the Republicans Lose the House.”

The truth of the matter here is there are more stories today, two or three more about the dissipating blue wave, including none other than the doyenne of Democrat National Committee cheating and election rigging, Donna Brazile, who, strangely enough, showed up on Fox today. She showed up with Bill Hemmer. Donna Brazile did not go to CNN. Did they get rid of her because they found out she was sending answers to Hillary?

That’s right. So CNN got rid… So Fox willingly, open armedly had Donna Brazile on. And Hemmer was asking her all about the blue wave and how the Democrats are planning to do this and this. “Well, you know, 20 days is a long time in politics, Bill, and I don’t scramble my eggs before my chickens hatch.” I said, “Who we listening to here, Dan Rather?” “I don’t scramble my eggs until my chickens hatch” she said.

Meaning: There’s so much left that could happen that we don’t know that could affect the outcome here. Exactly my point. The impact of the election, events that are gonna do may not have happened yet, including Kavanaugh, although, although there is even more survey data now that the Kavanaugh story was a one-way benefit to the Republicans, that it has not benefited the Democrats and that the Democrats are seen as the angry party and that the Kavanaugh scenario, as it played out, benefited and continues to benefit Republicans.

So the media is getting a little worried. The Elizabeth Warren, Fauxcahontas thing blows up to the point they can’t continue to carry the water for her; it’s dead. Barack Obama is refusing to hit the campaign trail. The Drive-Bys and the Democrats are stunned and shocked. Where is Barack? Where is our savior, they’re asking. Barack’s nowhere because, you know what? Barack knows he doesn’t help people on the campaign trail.

You think Obama’s gonna put his reputation on the line here? The only way Obama would put his reputation on the line here, start campaigning, is if this blue wave were a deadlock. If the blue wave were… (interruption) Why are you staring at me? Oh, yeah, got couple stories. Democrats upset; “Where’s Obama?” They’re asking, “Where’s Barack?” At least Bill and Hillary are going on a stadium tour. Nobody wants that.

They can’t find Obama. I’m telling you, Obama’s not gonna go campaign in this situation because the blue wave is not a lock, and that’s the only way he would show up. Barack Obama doesn’t help Democrats. Go take a look. He doesn’t have coattails. It’s during Obama the Democrats lost those 1,200 seats and enra… He campaigned for Hillary 2016. Remember how he did it? (impression) “If you want a third term of my administration, if you want me essentially to continue in office then you vote for Hillary.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/17/with-blue-wave-in-doubt-ap-distorts-what-trump-said-about-the-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34