Author Topic: Oops! Hillary Clinton Swoops In to Save Sen. Menendez’s Campaign — CRASHES INTO GARAGE PILLAR! (Vide  (Read 587 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/oops-hillary-clinton-swoops-in-to-save-sen-menendezs-campaign-crashes-into-garage-pillar-video/
Hillary Clinton rode in to New Jersey today to help save Senator Menendez’s campaign.Then she ran into a garage pillar!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:52:07 am by Blizzardnh »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hildabeast struck again!!!

Reminds me of this:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Finally.....a Hoft story that really deserves a BOOM!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

??? I'm surprised she herself was personally driving ... I would think that the Beast would have a driver.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.