Author Topic: Susan Rice’s Son Pursues Assault Charges in Incident at Pro-Kavanaugh Event at Stanford  (Read 431 times)

Offline mrclose

Campus police arrested a female student at Stanford University and cited her for battery in an incident involving fellow student John David Rice-Cameron.

The son of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice, a pro-Trump College Republicans leader, is pressing “full charges” against a fellow Stanford University student who he says assaulted him at an event supporting new Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

John David Rice-Cameron, Rice’s son and president of the Stanford College Republicans, alleges that fellow Stanford sophomore Melinda Hernandez physically assaulted him last Tuesday at the California school.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/10/15/susan-rices-son-pursues-assault-charges-in-incident-at-pro-kavanaugh-event-at-stanford/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CapitolBell%22&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpZeFkyTTVNelkwTW1aaSIsInQiOiI4bWRIY2o0WlJ5eE
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline musiclady

I love it when kids rebel against leftist parents and become Republicans.  :smokin:

That said, leftist protesters have always been violent, intolerant and obnoxious.

I hope they charge Hernandez with assault whether Rice was injured or not.  These maniacs need to be stopped.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If we are entering a deeper era of violence, we need to brush up on terminology.

Assault need not have even the slightest "striking or touching." Battery is more accurate for striking.

Assault could be a mere threat without touching.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

If we are entering a deeper era of violence, we need to brush up on terminology.

Assault need not have even the slightest "striking or touching." Battery is more accurate for striking.

Assault could be a mere threat without touching.
I wish I had a nickel for every time I had to explain this to someone.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.