Author Topic: ‘DREAMER’ Raped His One-Month-Old Daughter, Left Her With 45 Broken Bones  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

‘DREAMER’ Raped His One-Month-Old Daughter, Left Her With 45 Broken Bones
October 16, 2018   

WACO, TX (CBS News) – A Texas man was sentenced to 244 years of prison time for the rape of his then 38-day-old daughter while in a meth-induced haze, CBS affiliate KWTX-TV reports. Jurors convicted Patricio Medina, 27, on multiple counts for sexually assaulting his newborn in March 2014.

The child suffered 45 broken bones and other injuries.

Medina, 27, was found guilty last Wednesday on one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child younger than 6, two counts of injury to a child and two counts of endangering a child. A day later jurors decided on an 80-year sentence and $10,000 fine on the aggravated sexual assault of a child count, two 80-year sentences and $10,000 fines on the injury to a child counts and two 2-year sentences for child endangerment, according to the McLennan County District Attorney’s Office.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/dreamer-raped-his-one-month-old-daughter-left-her-with-45-broken-bones/

rangerrebew

This is the kind of scum democrats want in this country? :3:

Offline dfwgator

"They're not sending their best"

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I was only ten, but I remember being in my grandfather's house in Bay Pines, Florida back around 1959 or so. I heard my parents and grandparents talking about someone who had just been executed there -- for rape.

Not a bad idea then.
Wouldn't be a bad one, now (and yes, I know the Supreme Court banned executions for such crimes).