Author Topic: Trump: I’ll donate $1M for Warren if I can test her ‘personally’  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I’ll donate $1M for Warren if I can test her ‘personally’
By Jordan Fabian - 10/15/18 05:04 PM EDT

President Trump said Monday that he will only make good on his $1 million bet about Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D-Mass.) Native American ancestry if he can test her "personally."

Trump said he does not owe Warren the money because his original wager was contingent on her winning the 2020 Democratic primary and debating him during the campaign.

"You mean if she gets the nomination in the debate where I was going to have her tested?" Trump told a reporter who asked whether he would honor the bet.

"I'll only do it if I can test her personally, OK?" the president continued. "That will not be something I enjoy doing, either."

Trump spoke in Georgia while he was touring damage from Hurricane Michael.

He was more than willing to verbally spar with Warren, whom he sees as an intriguing challenger in the 2020 race.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/411514-trump-ill-donate-1m-for-warren-if-i-can-test-her-personally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

I am pretty sure she is out of the running now. The Gifs and memes will destroy what little credibility she had and make her a complete laughingstock even in her own party.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.