Author Topic: Rush: Fauxcahontas DNA Test Shows She May Be 1/1024 Native American!  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fauxcahontas DNA Test Shows She May Be 1/1024 Native American!

Oct 15, 2018

RUSH: This is great, folks. I’m not believing this! You talk about manna from heaven? We got it today. Greetings! Great to have you here. We kick off yet another broadcast week of excellently broadcasting here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network hosted by me, founded by me, created by me, sustained by me. Rush Limbaugh at 800-282-2882. It’s the phone number. If you want to appear, you can send an email, ElRushbo@eibnet.us. Okay, what are we here?

We’re three weeks out from the midterm elections? And what happens? Fauxcahontas inserts herself into the campaign with proof and evidence that she is one 1/1024th Indian. Elizabeth Warren is whiter than your average white person! Your average white person has more Injun blood than she does! You know there was a lot of nooky going on back in those Old West days, folks, and she’s been out there trying to make this case that she was part minority, helped her get the gig at Harvard and so forth.

Trump made a bet. I’ll make you bet a million bucks. Take a DNA test, and you’re not. So she did, and she announced it today. She got the DNA guy, the scientist out at Stanford to say, “Yep. One 1/1024th Native American.” (laughing) And it couldn’t be better. Jim Messina, who is a Drive-By Media reporter, he’s an Obama campaign… Well, they’re all Drive-By reporters. Messina was the Obama campaign manager, and he said in his tweet, “Argue the substance all you want, but why 22 days before a crucial election where we must win the House and Senate to save America, why did Senator Warren have to do her announcement now? Why can’t Democrats ever stay focused?”

I figured if the Democrats are upset that Fauxcahontas went out there and is trying to steal the news cycle, then who are we to deny her the opportunity? And that’s why I’m leading with this story.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/15/fauxcahontas-steals-news-cycle-with-dna-test-showing-shes-less-native-american-than-the-average-european-american/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Fauxcahontas DNA Test Shows She May Be 1/1024 Native American!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 10:24:13 pm »
President Trump should agree to send her a check for $976.56 as soon as she sends him a certified copy of the report from the Stanford scientist.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Rush: Fauxcahontas DNA Test Shows She May Be 1/1024 Native American!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 02:29:08 am »
What defines being Native American? My direct ancestors on both sides have been in America since at least the 1630s. I would argue that I should be more Native American.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy