Author Topic: McCaskill beholden to national Dems, not constituents, on Census citizenship question, GOP's Hawley  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

McCaskill beholden to national Dems, not constituents, on Census citizenship question, GOP's Hawley says

By Lukas Mikelionis

Published October 12, 2018
Fox News

Josh Hawley, the Missouri Republican looking to unseat U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill in November, slammed the Democratic incumbent for opposing the 2020 U.S. Census question inquiring about citizenship status, saying McCaskill wants to give more power to California.

“Sen. McCaskill would love to give more representation to California. That’s what will happen,” Hawley, the state attorney general, said in an interview with the Washington Times.

He asserted that McCaskill's aversion to the census question shows she’s beholden to the Democratic Party rather than her constituents in the Show Me State.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccaskill-beholden-to-national-dems-not-constituents-on-census-citizenship-question-gops-hawley-says

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
McCaskill beholden to national Dems, not constituents, on Census citizenship question, GOP's Hawley says

By Lukas Mikelionis

Published October 12, 2018
Fox News

Josh Hawley, the Missouri Republican looking to unseat U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill in November, slammed the Democratic incumbent for opposing the 2020 U.S. Census question inquiring about citizenship status, saying McCaskill wants to give more power to California.

“Sen. McCaskill would love to give more representation to California. That’s what will happen,” Hawley, the state attorney general, said in an interview with the Washington Times.

He asserted that McCaskill's aversion to the census question shows she’s beholden to the Democratic Party rather than her constituents in the Show Me State.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccaskill-beholden-to-national-dems-not-constituents-on-census-citizenship-question-gops-hawley-says

I was a little worried about Hawley early on with the Grieten circus.  Since, he has run a pretty good campaign, and may be pulling off a tough task....   unseating an incumbent dim slug who will do or say anything to get re-elected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.