Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry  (Read 8168 times)

Offline kevindavis007

I think this has become a Wampum CF for Ms. Warren.

I put it this way, I have some Irish Roots through my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother. It doesn't make me Irish.  I think this is a Yuge Wampum CF for Ms. Warren.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Six to ten generations ago?  She really thought it wise to make this public?  Even the Lumbee "indians" are five times more NA than her, and the government will not recognize their status.

6-10 generations?  Let's assume there is only one Native American in that bloodline.  Let's go to the pocket calculator, shall we?

2^6 = 64
2^10 = 1,024

So she's between 1/64th and 1/1,024 Indian, not 1/512. I'd keep my checkbook n my pocket if I were the President. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Like all liberals, Warren is a member in good standing of the Fugawi Tribe, which is closely related to the Hekawis:

! No longer available

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More breaking news concerning Native Americans. Apparently a previously unknown group of Native Americans has recently been discovered who are of Jewish descent.

They call themselves the 'SoSueMe' tribe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
How many years of testing did it take to come up with a result with this minuscule trace? All this qualifies her for is a free Mexican funeral.

BTW, being of non-African descent, she presumably has ~1/50 Neanderthal DNA - maybe that could be her next claim to fame...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren may be less Native American than average U.S. white person
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/15/warren-may-be-less-native-american-average/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There are many genealogists who believe that there is "STRONG EVIDENCE" that humans on Earth have space alien heritage. <-- this is no joke. it is a real thing

Whenever a scientist uses the term 'strong evidence', it means that it is something they believe, but cannot prove.

For example: NASA says there is 'strong evidence' that life once existed on Mars.

OK. There's nothing wrong with that. We think there may have been life on Mars at one time, but really don't know for sure. But, if I start calling myself a Martian based on that statement. Well obviously, that is absurd. And that is exactly what Warren is doing.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:39:08 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Hilariously, Warren’s only Native American ancestor may have actually lived at the time of Pocahontas.
— Ben Shapiro

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Cherokee Nation has disowned her.
http://time.com/5425427/cherokee-nation-responds-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

Time magazine published this?  This is going viral folks, Warren just sealed her fate trying to justify ethnicity with a <1% descent.

The next few days are going to be fun.

In fact I wish the mods would give this item it's own thread.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:32:01 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OK guys. I'm reading the various news sites, including fanatical Democrat sites, and listening to the news. The verdict is overwhelming.

Elizabeth Warren 'destroyed' herself today. Not only as President, as if that was ever an issue, but she has destroyed herself entirely. She's gone. She's done. It's over for her. I hope her 401K is doing well. She's is going to need it.

She has become a national joke. "How! Me wantum sum Pow Wow Chow." It is ridiculous. Even the real Native Americans have finally wised up and have come out against her. She is making a mockery of our entire race, culture, and heritage. And they are right. She is
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 01:57:11 am by 240B »

Online cato potatoe

Has anybody browsed her twitter page?  Gawd, what a freaking nutcase.  She must have 35 tweets about Trump in the last 24 hours.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:51:25 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline verga

Who has the GIF Hey Na Na Goooood Byeeeeeee?  :2popcorn:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goatprairie

Like all liberals, Warren is a member in good standing of the Fugawi Tribe, which is closely related to the Hekawis:

! No longer available
I first heard The Fugawi Tribe joke many years ago when it was related to me by an actual 100%  Indian.

Offline verga

I first heard The Fugawi Tribe joke many years ago when it was related to me by an actual 100%  Indian.
Didn't Carson get a ton of mileage out of that in the 70's? As always i reserve the right to be dead wrong.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Online cato potatoe

CNN finally came around.  Better late than never, I suppose.

Offline oldno7

Offline GrouchoTex

Ill give Warren this, she has more Indian DNA than Beto O'Rourke has Mexican DNA, or Rachel Dolezal has African DNA.

If 1/1024th of anything other than Caucasian make her a minority, entitled to affirmative action benefits, than we are all minorities now.

Racial problem solved:
We are all minority.

Glad to be of service...........

Offline LadyLiberty

Lindsey Graham now says there were family stories about a Native American being one of his ancestors, so he is going to have his DNA run and will announce the results.  It would be hilarious if his results are higher than Warren's.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34