Author Topic: Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson in 'real legal jeopardy', GOP investigator says  (Read 847 times)

Offline endicom

Washington Examiner
Daniel Chaitin
Oct. 14, 2018

Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson is pleading the fifth because he's in "real legal jeopardy," said a member of the House Judiciary Committee on Sunday.

Last week, Simpson's lawyer announced that his client intends to “invoke his constitutional rights not to testify" for a closed-door deposition on Oct. 16.

Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said he is not surprised Simpson would take such a course of action, considering how his past testimony clashes with what a Justice Department official under scrutiny told the committee.

More... https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fusion-gps-co-founder-glenn-simpson-in-real-legal-jeopardy-gop-investigator-says

Offline endicom

If this birdy sings, it should be game over.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If this birdy sings, it should be game over.

I believe most of the "higher ups," have "plausible deniability." Obama, Lynch, Clinton, etc.
criminal wrong doing.

A couple of days ago there was achart, showing the span and complexity.

Trump has made a tradeoff in my view. In order to continue MAGA, he cn't getbogged down by the previous administration's.

Should the Senate majority grow in the midterms,, he can strongly consider accepting Sessions' resignation in favor of a bette euipped person.

It would be fascinating, to begin hearing the questions "What did Obama and Hillary know, and when did they know it?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

I believe most of the "higher ups," have "plausible deniability." Obama, Lynch, Clinton, etc.
criminal wrong doing.

Trump has made a tradeoff in my view. In order to continue MAGA, he cn't getbogged down by the previous administration's.

Should the Senate majority grow in the midterms,, he can strongly consider accepting Sessions' resignation in favor of a bette euipped person.

It would be fascinating, to begin hearing the questions "What did Obama and Hillary know, and when did they know it?

If nothing else, this birdy's song could serve to do some house cleaning at FBI, DOJ and State.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

If nothing else, this birdy's song could serve to do some house cleaning at FBI, DOJ and State.

Some absolutely necessary housecleaning.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
criminal wrong doing.

Perhaps I am not reading this right... You are saying, Trump probable has probable backed off on this (basically a "she has gone through enough" moment) but Sessions should resign because he has not pursued this?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....