Author Topic: “JOBS NOT MOBS” Goes Viral As Pro-Trump Voters Prepare To Win 2018 Midterms  (Read 735 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“JOBS NOT MOBS” Goes Viral As Pro-Trump Voters Prepare To Win 2018 Midterms
DC Whispers, Oct 13, 2018

By nearly every possible metric the Trump administration is succeeding across the board—success which in turn is benefitting tens of millions of Americans all across the nation regardless of race, gender, religion, or political affiliation.

Meanwhile, Democrats now seem to only offer character assassination, threats of violence, actual violence, and promises of further chaos.

Jobs not Mobs—coming to an election result near you…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/jobs-not-mobs-goes-viral-as-pro-trump-voters-prepare-to-win-2018-midterms/#xHOUltQsYbPWulAb.99

Offline endicom

That's a good slogan.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I do not know if Scott is the author of this slogan.

I do know he was talking about it, yesterday in his "Periscope" podcast Saturday

Either way it is a lesson in "Persuasion"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Darn good slogan.   It sums up the contrast, and the choice.

My weekend was brightened by the return of Peggy Noonan to the WSJ (she's been on sabbatical for a while).    She describes the choice as between reason and unreason.    The American democracy is a precious experiment,  enduring but yet still an experiment,   Noonan writes of two Republican Senators corresponding with her,  august solons both,  who described the Dems' behavior thus:

One found it "amazing" and "terrifying" that "seemingly, and without much thought, nearly half the United States Senate abandoned the presumption of innocence in this country, all to achieve a political goal".  The other cited a "truly disturbing result: One of the great political parties abandoning the Constitutionally-based traditions of due process and the presumption of innocence."   

The Dems badly, in Noonan's words, overplayed their hand. They exposed themselves as willing to reject democratic traditions of discourse and debate not shouted down by mobs.   The GOP has an opportunity to shine by opposite example,  not by jumping into the same dystopic sewer.   
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 04:42:31 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

I do not know if Scott is the author of this slogan.

I do know he was talking about it, yesterday in his "Periscope" podcast Saturday

Either way it is a lesson in "Persuasion"

I posted a quote from Scott on this (above) @truth_seeker   Sounds like another good podcast ... I'm off to listen to it now.   happy77

Offline truth_seeker

I posted a quote from Scott on this (above) @truth_seeker   Sounds like another good podcast ... I'm off to listen to it now.   happy77

Scott originates his own good  stuff, and unique analysis.

But he also takes from others. "Cultural Gravity," comes from a black man BTW.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 05:25:17 pm by truth_seeker »

Offline truth_seeker

Darn good slogan.   It sums up the contrast, and the choice.

My weekend was brightened by the return of Peggy Noonan to the WSJ (she's been on sabbatical for a while).    She describes the choice as between reason and unreason.    The American democracy is a precious experiment,  enduring but yet still an experiment,   Noonan writes of two Republican Senators corresponding with her,  august solons both,  who described the Dems' behavior thus:

The Dems badly, in Noonan's words, overplayed their hand. They exposed themselves as willing to reject democratic traditions of discourse and debate not shouted down by mobs.   The GOP has an opportunity to shine by opposite example,  not by jumping into the same dystopic sewer.

There was a tiime when Feinstein would have been a leader, of dem party voices of reason, not the opposite.

It looks like the future of the dem party is violence, not persuasion by reason.

I will not be surprised, if somebody gets killed between now and election day.

1970 Four Dead, Kent State Univ. Nixon winns 1972 by huge landslide.

Law and Order. Silent Majority.

Offline mountaineer

She describes the choice as between reason and unreason. 
She's exactly right. Jobs, not Mobs; Reason vs. Unreason. They're both appropriate slogans (but the first is catchier).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Genius slogan.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:50:40 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Right.  Rhymes are memorable.  The alphabet rhyme helped a lot of kids learn the alphabet.  And Scott Adams did come up with the idea which Trump picked up on.  Kudos to both of them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.