Author Topic: Trump adds campaign stops for Senate candidates in Montana, Arizona, Nevada  (Read 1108 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump adds campaign stops for Senate candidates in Montana, Arizona, Nevada
By Brett Samuels - 10/14/18 10:30 AM EDT

President Trump is scheduled to make three more campaign stops this week to bolster Republicans in key Senate races in the western U.S., his campaign announced late Saturday.

The president will make trips during the second half of the week to Montana, Arizona and Nevada, where Republican Senate candidates are locked in tight races that could help determine control of the upper chamber.

Trump will travel Thursday to Missoula, Mont., where he will likely stump for Matt Rosendale, who is attempting to unseat incumbent Sen. Jon Tester (D) in a state that Trump won by 20 points.

The Cook Political Report rates the race as a "toss-up," and a RealClearPolitics average of polls shows Tester with a 3 percentage point lead in his re-election bid.

On Friday, the president will also make a trip to Mesa, Ariz., where he is expected to boost Rep. Martha McSally (R) in her race against Rep. Krysten Sinema (D). The two women are vying to replace retiring Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.).

The race is considered a "toss-up" by Cook, and RealClearPolitics shows McSally with a narrow lead of 0.3 percentage points.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411316-trump-adds-campaign-stops-for-senate-candidates-in-montana-arizona-nevada
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

It real is impressive how Trump just doesn't slow down.

If the Pubs can get out of the mid-terms with control of the House and a bigger majority in the Senate I sure hope they realize how lucky they were. It would be great if they actually do what they said they would do the first time around in 2016; end obamacare, build a wall, reform immigration and defund planned parenthood.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Missoula, MT
Thu, October 18, 2018
06:30 pm (MDT)

Mesa, AZ
Fri, October 19, 2018
07:00 pm (MST)

Elko, NV
Sat, October 20, 2018
11:00 am (PDT)

For more information and tickets:  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/?utm_medium=web&utm_source=djt_web&utm_content=main_menu

Rallies "in the works" in:  California, Texas, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Wisconsin, North Dakota.

President Trump is a General who leads from the front!   :patriot:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

If the Pubs can get out of the mid-terms with control of the House and a bigger majority in the Senate I sure hope they realize how lucky they were. It would be great if they actually do what they said they would do the first time around in 2016; end obamacare, build a wall, reform immigration and defund planned parenthood.

His energy amazes me.  I hope he can help McSally get over the finish line.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline bilo

His energy amazes me.  I hope he can help McSally get over the finish line.

I sure hope so a well. From what little I know about her she is impressive.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Rally in
Houston, TX
Mon, October 22, 2018
06:30 pm (CDT)

Rally in
Mosinee, WI
Wed, October 24, 2018
06:30 pm (CDT)

Rally in
Charlotte, NC
Fri, October 26, 2018
07:00 pm (EDT)

Offline aligncare

President Trump is doing his best to rally republicans.  He’s doing everything short of carrying the candidates across the finish line on his shoulders!

It won’t be a red wave; waves come and go. He’s working on establishing something better: a red tide that comes in every two years in perpetuity!

Okay, that’s over the top, but you know what I’m getting at.

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

Get out and Early Vote for Brian Kemp. He will be a GREAT GOVERNOR for the State of Georgia!

7:46 AM - 20 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053658596712431616?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Donald J. Trump

Ron @RonDeSantisFL DeSantis is working hard. A great Congressman and top student at Harvard & Yale, Ron will be a record setting governor for Florida. Rick Scott gave him tremendous foundations to further build on. His opponent runs one of the worst & most corrupt cities in USA!

7:56 AM - 20 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053661248217202688?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Donald J. Trump

Rick Scott is known as easily one of the best Governors in the USA. Florida is setting records in almost every category of success. Amazing achievement-the envy of the World. Ron DeSantis will build on this success. His incompetent opponent will destroy Florida - next Venezuela!

8:03 AM - 20 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053662989272793089?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Donald J. Trump

Leaving Arizona after a fantastic Rally last night, in Mesa, honoring, and for, Martha @RepMcSally McSally. She is an inspiration & will be a GREAT SENATOR for the people of Arizona. Her opponent is a Nancy Pelosi puppet, really bad for State. Early Voting NOW! Will be back soon.

9:19 AM - 20 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053682023066288128?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Donald J. Trump

Heading to Nevada to help a man who has become a good friend, Senator Dean Heller. He is all about #MAGA and I need his Help and Talent in Washington. Also, Adam Laxalt will be a GREAT GOVERNOR, and has my complete and total Endorsement. Winners Both!

9:30 AM - 20 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053684769991454721?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

@FoxNews 20m20 minutes ago

President @realDonaldTrump talks to a pilot in the cockpit of an F-35 aircraft during a Defense Capability Tour at Luke Air Force Base, Ariz., Friday, Oct. 19, 2018.

Offline aligncare

Whoa. I didn’t know Mickey Rooney (guy snapping picture) was still alive!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It totally amazes me.  I've never been that energetic at any age.  And Trump did list  things he hopes to accomplish if we can keep both houses.  Of course, a couple of NTers made fun of the list, pointing out that he did not promise to part the waters or cure cancer, but that's them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump is working 8days a week,, doing many of the things real conservatives have longed for, for years.

All these rallies show him working hard, focused on what matters.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Some of these races should be no contest, yet they are.  Tester is still ahead in a deep red state.  McCaskill is in a dead heat in another.  McSally, a veteran, is in a close race with a liberal, anti-war bisexual.  While the base and a number of you are entertained by his road show antics, the local voters don’t seem to be swayed.  Most of these races hinge upon undecideds and there’s no Gary Johnson or Jill Stein to sap away votes this time.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Trump is working 8days a week,, doing many of the things real conservatives have longed for, for years.

All these rallies show him working hard, focused on what matters.

Yes, he is .... and he's adding rallies where few before him have:  IL and MI!!

@truth_seeker

Offline edpc

Yes, he is .... and he's adding rallies where few before him have:  IL and MI!!

Because there are more than a few seats in those areas in danger of being lost.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/nine-kinds-races-will-decide-fate-house-n921901

Because there are more than a few seats in those areas in danger of being lost. 

Ah ... all the more reason to thank the POTUS for adding these stops to his schedule.   :cool:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:35:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

Ah ... all the more reason to thank the POTUS for adding these stops to his schedule.   :cool:

The point is, they shouldn’t be in danger, at all.  Many of these areas voted for him in 2016, so it should be a walk.   It’s the same in my area.  Yoder is toast in KS-3.  You expect KCK to go blue.  The problem is, Trump is losing support in Johnson County.  That’s suburban moms, churchgoers, and the affluent.  Watkins is struggling in KS-2.  Even with the Lawrence area university contingent, this district should be low hanging fruit.  Area farmers are less than thrilled about the collapse of soy prices, since the tariff battle began.  The gubernatorial race is within one point.  None of these are good signs in a deep red heartland state.

The point is, they shouldn’t be in danger, at all.  Many of these areas voted for him in 2016, so it should be a walk.   

Nah ... this is the point you're straining and twisting yourself into a pretzel to make. 

You completely ignore that this is a midterm election when historically the party "in power" loses seats, the voters of the party "in power" are historically lazy AND you ignore the organized size and strength of the "resistance"--a historical first.

And on top of all you're ignoring, you tend to believe everything the media feeds you and ask for "more, please".

So you keep twisting, and I'll keep fighting to raise morale and reap the victory.   :beer:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:10:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »