Author Topic: We need to talk about Jared Kushner's accomplishments (or almost complete lack thereof)  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We need to talk about Jared Kushner's accomplishments (or almost complete lack thereof)
by Eddie Scarry
 | October 13, 2018 12:00 AM

If they can pull themselves away from discerning a deeper meaning in Kanye West’s weird performance at the Oval Office, it’s a good time for conservative media to vet outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley’s claim this week that White House adviser Jared Kushner is a “secret genius.”

Despite holding a senior, and by most accounts, influential position close to President Trump, Kushner goes almost entirely ignored (outside of the Daily Mail, which routinely publishes photo after photo of Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, also a White House adviser, looking cute in gym clothes).

But by my count, here’s a comprehensive list of all the things Kushner can claim credit for: a pending renegotiated trade deal with Canada and Mexico — and that’s it. Unless you count him supposedly helping bring the 2026 World Cup to the U.S., and I don’t watch soccer, so I don’t.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/we-need-to-talk-about-jared-kushners-accomplishments-or-almost-complete-lack-thereof
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34