Author Topic: We need to talk about Jared Kushner's accomplishments (or almost complete lack thereof)  (Read 346 times)

Online corbe

We need to talk about Jared Kushner's accomplishments (or almost complete lack thereof)

by Eddie Scarry

| October 13, 2018 12:00 AM

If they can pull themselves away from discerning a deeper meaning in Kanye West’s weird performance at the Oval Office, it’s a good time for conservative media to vet outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley’s claim this week that White House adviser Jared Kushner is a “secret genius.”

Despite holding a senior, and by most accounts, influential position close to President Trump, Kushner goes almost entirely ignored (outside of the Daily Mail, which routinely publishes photo after photo of Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, also a White House adviser, looking cute in gym clothes).

But by my count, here’s a comprehensive list of all the things Kushner can claim credit for: a pending renegotiated trade deal with Canada and Mexico — and that’s it. Unless you count him supposedly helping bring the 2026 World Cup to the U.S., and I don’t watch soccer, so I don’t.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/we-need-to-talk-about-jared-kushners-accomplishments-or-almost-complete-lack-thereof
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

We need to talk about Jared Kushner's accomplishments (or almost complete lack thereof)

by Eddie Scarry

| October 13, 2018 12:00 AM

If they can pull themselves away from discerning a deeper meaning in Kanye West’s weird performance at the Oval Office, it’s a good time for conservative media to vet outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley’s claim this week that White House adviser Jared Kushner is a “secret genius.”

Despite holding a senior, and by most accounts, influential position close to President Trump, Kushner goes almost entirely ignored (outside of the Daily Mail, which routinely publishes photo after photo of Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, also a White House adviser, looking cute in gym clothes).

But by my count, here’s a comprehensive list of all the things Kushner can claim credit for: a pending renegotiated trade deal with Canada and Mexico — and that’s it. Unless you count him supposedly helping bring the 2026 World Cup to the U.S., and I don’t watch soccer, so I don’t.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/we-need-to-talk-about-jared-kushners-accomplishments-or-almost-complete-lack-thereof
---------------------
Who assesses what we achieve???????
We, our Peers or History????????
More jurno malarkey.

Offline Suppressed

---------------------
Who assesses what we achieve???????
We, our Peers or History????????
More jurno malarkey.

What accomplishments were missed?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn