Author Topic: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face  (Read 4285 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2018, 04:53:08 pm »
I hereby nominate, "Godboy fantasies," for the linguistic kill shot of the weekend.

Alas it might warrant runnerup, but the Big Winner is:

"Jobs, Not Mobs"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2018, 10:13:45 pm »
To be clear, I have said that - I - am not supporting Republicans anymore, I've never said others shouldn't support them if they find value in doing so, even if I personally think it foolhardy to do so considering Conservatives have been vociferously told to shut up or get out of the party.  Notwithstanding the middle-finger flipping- do-nothing Democrat-enabling fruits they have demonstrated since we handed them power.

Spoken like  someone who may or not be a true Democrat. But we need to give you the benefit of the doubt, as you are a protected class....A NT'er
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2018, 10:52:16 pm »
Spoken like  someone who may or not be a true Democrat.

Of course you're confused.   Just like the Left you pretend to oppose, anyone standing on immovable principles escapes your comprehension given you have none yourself.

We're an enigma to people like you
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2018, 11:06:05 pm »
Of course you're confused.   Just like the Left you pretend to oppose, anyone standing on immovable principles escapes your comprehension given you have none yourself.

As you said on the other post:
Wow, I'm honored.

I've gone from being a "Hillary Supporter" and "Enemy of the people" to a "Democrat-leaning shithead", all on your affirmation!

Thank you sir for the upgrade!

I will wear it with pride.

Losers always do

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2018, 11:20:07 pm »
As you said on the other post:
Losers always do

Well then, you already have your reward then don't you?

Revel in it, because it is all you will have.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2018, 11:24:39 pm »
Well then, you already have your reward then don't you?

Revel in it, because it is all you will have.
Hate is all you will ever have.

Offline verga

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2018, 11:27:02 pm »
Well we know for a fact that the poster didn't vote for the GOP candidate in 2016. Is that enough proof?
@Frank Cannon For the record, I didn't vote for the Republican candidate either, I voted for the Libertarian one. That being said I do intend to vote for him the next time he runs.
I hope you and the rest don't consider me a democrat or Hillary supporter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2018, 12:23:35 am »
Hate is all you will ever have.

You go think that. 

Hope it keeps you warm at night.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2018, 12:26:07 am »
You go think that. 

Hope it keeps you warm at night.

Thank God you showed up on this thread. It was getting a little dull....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2018, 12:32:03 am »

That's a bit harsh Frank ... clowns kind of creep me out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2018, 12:35:46 am »
That's a bit harsh Frank ... clowns kind of creep me out.

What about mimes? Are they OK or is it anyone with heavy make up?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2018, 12:37:40 am »

Oh hell no.  I hate Mimes in drag.. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2018, 12:47:27 am »

Well, since you had to go and open that can of clowns:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2018, 12:51:31 am »

Nah.  <Nope> 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:22:27 am by MOD8 »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2018, 12:52:41 am »

She’s cute! How long have you two been together?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2018, 12:55:14 am »
She’s cute! How long have you two been together?

I forget and she won't tell me.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2018, 12:58:59 am »

Not really, @INVAR   Enigma?  We have a far more descriptive term for you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2018, 01:05:17 am »
I forget and she won't tell me.

Forget? Is she your girlfriend or caretaker? Never mind! You forget and she won’t tell you.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2018, 01:08:46 am »

@INVAR  I have a serious question for you.  Why are you posting here?  You consider most of us unworthy and you say you are not a democrat but will never vote Republican, so what kind of pleasure do you get from getting on a thread and attempting to dominate it by irritating and insulting a majority of the posters?

It's kind of like mental masturbation, isn't it?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2018, 01:24:57 am »
Nah.  <Nope>

You make it so easy.

But do please continue to post those D.U.-worthy accolades you keep flinging my way, you do a tremendous service that you are totally ignorant of.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:23:03 am by MOD8 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2018, 01:42:03 am »
I have a serious question for you.  Why are you posting here? 

I thought you had me on ignore?  You better to go back and do that if you do not want to be irritated or insulted by what I post here at TBR. 

You consider most of us unworthy and you say you are not a democrat but will never vote Republican, so what kind of pleasure do you get from getting on a thread and attempting to dominate it by irritating and insulting a majority of the posters?

I'm sorry, could you please post the link to the Terms of Membership here at TBR that explicitly state that "only Republican Party members in good standing are permitted to post here at TBR"?  I must have missed that.  Thanks in advance.

To once again answer this same query; I post here because I choose to be here and post my opinions and thoughts here because I was led to believe that this was a Constitutional Conservative board and not a party cheerleading headquarters demanding groupthink and an echo chamber in lockstep loyalty to party and personality.

I am open to accepting the suggestion that such a description was wrong.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2018, 01:50:12 am »
I thought you had me on ignore?  You better to go back and do that if you do not want to be irritated or insulted by what I post here at TBR. 

I'm sorry, could you please post the link to the Terms of Membership here at TBR that explicitly state that "only Republican Party members in good standing are permitted to post here at TBR"?  I must have missed that.  Thanks in advance.

To once again answer this same query; I post here because I choose to be here and post my opinions and thoughts here because I was led to believe that this was a Constitutional Conservative board and not a party cheerleading headquarters demanding groupthink and an echo chamber in lockstep loyalty to party and personality.

I am open to accepting the suggestion that such a description was wrong.

I know you are allowed to post here @INVAR .  this is a very tolerant forum.  I was simply wondering why you do since you don't like anyone here.

And, by the way, you are your own echo chamber.  You've said nothing original in two years.

But if this is some kind of therapy for you, well, post on.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2018, 02:12:33 am »
I was simply wondering why you do since you don't like anyone here.

That is a pretty stupid and assumptive statement to make on your part.

I like a whole lot of folks here, including believe it or not; Frank Cannon - more than he probably is comfortable with.  Yeah he thinks I am an ass and a prude and a whole lot of other words unmentionable in polite company, but his humor level is top notch and of a kindred funny bone with me.  So I take his wallops with grace because he makes me laugh and I get him totally.

Especially when he gets @RoosGirl involved with him in one of their classic thread derailments.

And, by the way, you are your own echo chamber.  You've said nothing original in two years.

I get paid by repetition.

The more I repeat myself, the more money I make.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2018, 02:17:02 am »
That is a pretty stupid and assumptive statement to make on your part.

I like a whole lot of folks here, including believe it or not; Frank Cannon - more than he probably is comfortable with.  Yeah he thinks I am an ass and a prude and a whole lot of other words unmentionable in polite company, but his humor level is top notch and of a kindred funny bone with me.  So I take his wallops with grace because he makes me laugh and I get him totally.

Especially when he gets @RoosGirl involved with him in one of their classic thread derailments.

I get paid by repetition.

The more I repeat myself, the more money I make.

You know what I like best?  That everyone believes that it's Frank that gets me involved and not the other way around.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2018, 02:41:51 am »
You know what I like best?  That everyone believes that it's Frank that gets me involved and not the other way around.

Call me old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do the leading in a dance, and you two make Astaire and Rogers look like amateurs.