Author Topic: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 11:39:43 pm »
Not voting for the GOP does not make you a Dem.

What's it make you?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 11:40:48 pm »
What's it make you?

I guess that depends on who you actually vote for.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 11:43:05 pm »
No one is held here against his will. There are very few rules. All Myst and the moderators ask is that you comply with them.

Guy just had a near miss with a hurricane. 

Back in '05 with when we got fully whacked by Rita, I was not a pleasant guy either.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 11:44:34 pm »
Alright then. You are going on the list. Anyone else voting Rat here? I got half an empty page to fill up.
Oh, please. If you met the two guys running for county commission here, you'd vote for the Democrat, too. No sane person would vote for the other guy. He's not a Republican at all, he just filed his candidacy papers as one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2018, 11:47:25 pm »
Oh, please. If you met the two guys running for county commission here, you'd vote for the Democrat, too. No sane person would vote for the other guy. He's not a Republican at all, he just filed his candidacy papers as one.

I'll PM you my name. Write me in and get everyone you know to write me in. I could use a second income.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 11:52:44 pm »
In case you missed it on the other thread, calling other members here Democrats or Hillary supporters is considered a personal attack. Cut it out or get ready for your timeout.

May I conclude there are also no equivalent attacks, insults, allowed against supporters of the President?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mrclose

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 12:43:03 am »
In case you missed it on the other thread, calling other members here Democrats or Hillary supporters is considered a personal attack. Cut it out or get ready for your timeout.
@Frank Cannon
@Mod2

I myself must have missed the thread.
How is supporting Hillary or being a democrat a personal attack?

If I call someone an @$$#ole, I see that as a personal attack, but when someone uses all the democrat cliches .. what are you supposed to think?

I'm sorry, I have to take Frank's side on this.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:45:02 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 01:01:29 am »
As a Democrat you are surprised.  You got us to this point.

Amen to that.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 01:05:58 am »
Idiot.

What the hell is wrong with people?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2018, 01:09:40 am »
May I conclude there are also no equivalent attacks, insults, allowed against supporters of the President?

Can we add accusing Trump supporters of not being true Christians to the list @truth_seeker ?

And beating them over the head with Scripture to make their point?

! No longer available
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:10:33 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2018, 01:15:47 am »
 :2popcorn:

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2018, 01:52:49 am »
Yeah, because the Rats never said anything like this prior to Trump....

! No longer available

You're TDS is hilarious though. Keep up the silliness.

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying we're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder."

Barack Obama

The Latino vote is figuring out just what the Rats are selling.

! No longer available

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 02:02:31 am »
Alright. I have had enough of this rule. What if we can prove that the poster is indeed a Leftist? Is it alright then?

Oh this will be good.

If the last couple of years are any indication of exactly how such a thing is 'proven' by Trump's fanbase - I expect that any criticism or negative observation of Trump or the GOP automatically means the one doing the criticism or observation is instantly guilty of being a Leftist.

Can we add accusing Trump supporters of not being true Christians to the list?

Oh THAT'S RICH!!!   That's a HEIGHT of Projection hilarity for me to read in conjunction with the video clip posted among the zeal for the political inquisition you people are pining for!!  LOL!!!

I haven't laughed this hard all day.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2018, 02:20:06 am »
Oh this will be good.

If the last couple of years are any indication of exactly how such a thing is 'proven' by Trump's fanbase - I expect that any criticism or negative observation of Trump or the GOP automatically means the one doing the criticism or observation is instantly guilty of being a Leftist.

Oh THAT'S RICH!!!   That's a HEIGHT of Projection hilarity for me to read in conjunction with the video clip posted among the zeal for the political inquisition you people are pining for!!  LOL!!!

I haven't laughed this hard all day.

Got mittens?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2018, 04:13:50 am »
Aww c'mon @INVAR, we're all breathless with anticipation, waiting for your brilliant ripost.

! No longer available

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2018, 04:41:52 am »
Alright then. You are going on the list. Anyone else voting Rat here? I got half an empty page to fill up.
Lemmie see your list of rat voters @Frank Cannon .  I only see one on my list and it sure as hell doesn't include @INVAR .

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2018, 01:57:45 pm »
The fiscally responsible and courteous young man running as a Dem for county commissioner this year will be the first Dem I've voted for in at least 20 years.

The so-called Republican showed up at a fair last month where our county GOP had a booth and threw a tantrum, taking our brochures, trying to rearrange everything and screaming at our chairman in front of fairgoers. This from a guy who never in his life attended one of our monthly meetings nor participated in any way, has no platform and once tried to get into a fistfight with the commissioner he hopes to replace.

In this case, I will be happy to vote for the candidate who most resembles a conservative and also happens to be sane.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2018, 02:10:25 pm »

In this case, I will be happy to vote for the candidate who most resembles a conservative and also happens to be sane.

If that person is a democrat and conservative , make sure you get a picture.  They are as rare as Ivory Billed Woodpeckers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2018, 12:03:38 am »
I'd vote for this guy.
Yeah, I would.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 07:23:31 am »
Kiss my ass.  I'll call a rat out when I see one.  If that gets me a time out.  Do it and I am gone.  I hate the moderation around here.  You all suck.  Bunch of losers.

:amen: :amen: :amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2018, 11:50:02 am »

INVAR may not vote Democratic, but he effectively acts as one.   His constant theme is that we must not support Republicans, and that the loss of conservative power and influence is a good thing.   Now to be sure,  his nihilist rhetoric is in service to his Godboy fantasies,  but the net effect is that INVAR helps the Dems and hurts the cause that most of us are fighting for.   He is a cancer on the board, and proud of it.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2018, 12:22:27 pm »
INVAR may not vote Democratic, but he effectively acts as one.   His constant theme is that we must not support Republicans, and that the loss of conservative power and influence is a good thing.   Now to be sure,  his nihilist rhetoric is in service to his Godboy fantasies,  but the net effect is that INVAR helps the Dems and hurts the cause that most of us are fighting for.   He is a cancer on the board, and proud of it.

Oh my. @INVAR , I think it’s time for another movie poster!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2018, 01:28:15 pm »
m
Wow @Jazzhead you need to take some remedial reading classes.

@INVAR constant refrain is that some of trumps supporters are just as bad as the libs, they are merely statists by another name.  Likewise some of the republicans are just as bad.  I have never seen him say that we “must not support republicans”. His refrain is that supporting someone based on anything other than their actions is a fools errand and only furthers the degradation of the Founders vision.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2018, 04:11:03 pm »
He is a cancer on the board, and proud of it.

So sayeth this board's resident Liberal Statist, who loves to lecture everyone about the benefits of Communism and the moral superiority of homosexuality and other deviant behaviors.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2018, 04:18:18 pm »
I have never seen him say that we “must not support republicans”.

To be clear, I have said that - I - am not supporting Republicans anymore, I've never said others shouldn't support them if they find value in doing so, even if I personally think it foolhardy to do so considering Conservatives have been vociferously told to shut up or get out of the party.  Notwithstanding the middle-finger flipping- do-nothing Democrat-enabling fruits they have demonstrated since we handed them power.