Author Topic: Rush: Mainstream Liberals Losing Their Minds Over Trump  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mainstream Liberals Losing Their Minds Over Trump
« on: October 12, 2018, 08:13:53 pm »

Mainstream Liberals Losing Their Minds Over Trump

Oct 12, 2018

RUSH: Man, I tell you, folks, the insanity is all over the place. Here is a piece at Politico today, and this by John Harris and Sarah Zimmerman, and John Harris is one of the founders of Politico. He used to be at the Washington Post. I mean, so these are not chump change, obscure, wacko journalists… Well, they may be that. But, I mean, they’re widely known. They are highly respected, right in the mainstream of left-wing activist journalists. The headline of this story:

“Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast.” I don’t know where to start with this. Even the first line here: “CNN before love-making is not his idea of a turn-on. But she can hardly turn it off — engrossed as she is in the latest unnerving gyrations of Washington.” So obviously, these are psychologist stories. “Psychologists’ couches are filling up as Americans seek relief from Trump Anxiety Disorder.” That’s the subhead. I don’t believe this for a minute.

I think this may be the case in Washington. It certainly would be the case in the Upper West Side and probably in a lot of Hollywood, but nationwide people are not seeing shrinks to deal with “Trump Anxiety Disorder.” But yet this guy, these two people think, well, all of America is. If it’s happening in Washington and New York, then it’s happening everywhere. So a psychologist’s tale here. “CNN before love-making is not his idea of a turn-on. But she can hardly turn it off—engrossed as she is in the latest unnerving gyrations of Washington.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/12/mainstream-liberals-losing-their-minds-over-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34