Author Topic: Rush: Angry Feminist Professor Spews Man-Hatred in the Washington Post  (Read 662 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Angry Feminist Professor Spews Man-Hatred in the Washington Post

Oct 12, 2018

RUSH: “Victoria Bissell Brown, a retired history professor at Grinnell College,” which means she also taught your children. Grinnell College. Grinnell. That’s a big name in Iowa, but I did not bother to look where Grinnell College is. She lives in Haverford, Pennsylvania. Haverford Township. So, anyway, “I yelled at my husband last night. Not pick-up-your-socks yell. Not how-could-you-ignore-that-red-light yell.

“This was real yelling.” This was not why-did-you-leaven-the-toilet-set-up yelling. “This was 30 minutes of from-the-gut yelling. Triggered by a small, thoughtless, dismissive, annoyed, patronizing comment. Really small. A micro-wave [sic] that triggered a hurricane. I blew. Hard and fast. And it terrified me. I’m still terrified by what I felt and what I said. I am almost 70 years old. I am a grandmother.

“Yet in that roiling moment, screaming at my husband as if he represented every clueless male on the planet … I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead. If one of my grandchildren yelled something that ridiculous, I’d have to stifle a laugh. My husband of 50 years did not have to stifle a laugh. He took it dead seriously.” I don’t have a doubt that he did! I don’t think this guy’s probably ever laughed with his wife in 50 years, but that’s just me speculating.

Let me continue. My husband “did not defend his remark, he did not defend men. He sat, hunched and hurt, and he listened. For a moment, it occurred to me to be grateful that I’m married to a man who will listen to a woman. The winds calmed ever so slightly in that moment,” when she realized he was okay. “And then the storm surge welled up in me as I realized the pathetic impotence of nice men’s plan to rebuild the wreckage by listening to women.”

Guys, do you realize how hopeless this is? This guy did everything right, and he still blew it! He listened, he did everything, and his wife still welled up and exploded because what he was doing still wasn’t enough! And yet there’s nothing else he could have done. “As my rage rushed through the streets of my mind,” and I’ll guarantee you most of ’emm are one way, folks, “toppling every memory of every good thing my husband has ever done (and there are scores of memories)…”

Do you realize what this woman’s saying? She’s gotten mad here. Her husband is not responsible for it, and she’s getting madder and madder and madder at him in the midst of him doing everything right. The rage is rushing through the streets of her mind toppling every good memory of her husband she’s got! This is in the Washington Post! “I said the meanest thing I’ve ever said to him. ‘Don’t you dare sit there and sympathetically promise to change.'”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/12/angry-feminist-professor-spews-man-hatred-in-the-washington-post/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Rush: Angry Feminist Professor Spews Man-Hatred in the Washington Post
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:27:03 pm »
For those that may not know, Grinnell College is an uber-leftist private university in Iowa who's crazypants atmosphere is on par with places like Ithaca and Evergreen. It's makes liberal U of I, Bezerkely on the Prairie, seem like normality.

I've dealt with and unfortunately dated women like her. Despicable condescending and patronizing goddess complex. You can only appease her by worshipping her, and even that doesn't mean you escape her wrath, you lowly maggot.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:28:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Rush: Angry Feminist Professor Spews Man-Hatred in the Washington Post
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:49:58 am »

Better off dead than married to that shrew.