Author Topic: Rush: Democrat Arizona Senate Candidate Calls Her State “Crazy”, Bashes Stay-at-Home Moms  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Democrat Arizona Senate Candidate Calls Her State “Crazy”, Bashes Stay-at-Home Moms

Oct 12, 2018

RUSH: Next up, my friends, try this. This is from Breitbart, and this is about the Senate race in Arizona. This is about the woman running against Martha McSally. Martha McSally is running for the Jeff Flake seat. Jeff Flake, by the way, is now claiming that he’s gonna run against Trump maybe in 2020. And Jeff Flake is saying he’s really, really disturbed at all of the gloating and spiking of the football after the Kavanaugh swearing-in.

He’s really, really disturbed by this. He’s really “very, very concerned” like Tom Daschle. (Tom Daschle impression) “I’m very, very concerned, Tim. We’re… We’re really concerned…” And Dingy Harry picked up the mantle. (Reid impression) “We’re very, very concerned.” Now Flake is concerned! But it’s Martha McSally who’s the highest ranking woman in the Air Force. She’s the first female fighter pilot. She’s seeking the Senate seat in Arizona that Flake held. Her opponent is a woman named Kyrsten Sinema, or Sinema.

I don’t know. It’s S-i-n-e-m-a. I’m sorry for not knowing how to pronounce it. It’s my fault. I should have taken the effort to figure it out, but I haven’t. So I’ll just cover my bases, pronounce it every which way I think it could be. Now, the headline of the story here: “Kyrsten Sinema Mocks ‘Crazy’ Arizonans and ‘Leeching Moms.'” Now, remember who her opponent is: Martha McSally, the highest ranking woman in the Air Force, first female fighter pilot.

“Democrat Senate contender Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona mocked Arizonans as ‘crazy,’ as shown in video of a 2011 Texas event. Sinema is seen on video posted to YouTube telling a cackling group that she learned of the five C’s of Arizona as a kid, the things from which Arizona’s economy has historically profited. ‘But I would add a sixth C,’ she told the crowd. ‘It’s called crazy.’… She claimed in the 2011 speech that for several years ‘people would watch what’s happening in Arizona and be like, “Damn, those people are crazy. Is it something about the water?”‘

Anyway, she goes on to attack Arizona “women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they’re choosing to live that life. That’s b—s—. I mean, what the f— are we really talking about here?” Now, if you go back to the early days of feminism, it was all about be who you want to be. You don’t have to do anything people tell you to do. But then, women decided they wanted to stay home and raise kids.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/12/democrat-arizona-senate-candidate-calls-her-state-crazy-bashes-stay-at-home-moms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34