Author Topic: Rush: Lunatic Liberals Blame Republicans for Hurricanes  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Lunatic Liberals Blame Republicans for Hurricanes
« on: October 12, 2018, 07:06:20 pm »

Lunatic Liberals Blame Republicans for Hurricanes

Oct 12, 2018

RUSH: So let’s start here with audio sound bite No. 1.

Normally, I would not waste my time on this sound bite, but it is going to provide an interesting… (interruption) Oh, you made it from the cortisone shot. I didn’t think you’d be here this quickly. I just got the note saying you were leaving 10 minutes ago. Well, I only got the email 20 minutes, 10 minutes ago; so must be our email server up to speed.

Anyway, this was on WBZ-TV in Boston this morning during a segment called Keller@Large. Political analyst Jon Keller talking about people that did not evacuate before Hurricane Michael. Now, who do you think he’s gonna blame for this? Yes, siree, Bob…

KELLER: So four-hundred thousand Gulf Coast residents in Florida were told to evacuate ahead of Hurricane Michael. Most did. But many did not. And as the search for the dead continues this morning, we’re once again confronted with a sad question: Why won’t people heed a life and death warning? In a study done after Hurricane Katrina, Akron University professor Stacy Willett found several factors at play with danger deniers.

RUSH: Yeah.

KELLER: Older people with physical or economic restrictions —

RUSH: Yada yada.

KELLER: — were less likely to leave their homes. Men were more likely to shrug off warnings than women.

RUSH: Get to it!

KELLER: And peer pressure was also a factor from friends and neighbors or from the likes of Rush Limbaugh who repeatedly scoffs at evacuation requests as a political scam designed to promote global warming theories. This devastation doesn’t the look like a scam to me.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/12/lunatic-liberals-blame-republicans-for-hurricanes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34