Author Topic: DEATH WISH: Climate activist says Florida needs ‘more hurricanes to wake’ up voters so GOP will be d  (Read 757 times)

rangerrebew

DEATH WISH: Climate activist says Florida needs ‘more hurricanes to wake’ up voters so GOP will be defeated – UN Scientist retweets

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotOctober 11, 2018 1:56 PM with 0 comments

In the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Michael, an environmental activist is publicly calling for “more hurricanes” in Florida in order to “wake up” the voters so the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, Gov. Rick Scott, will lose.

Michael Gravitz, a lobbyist for the Marine Conservation Institute, (michael.gravitz@marine-conservation.org) wrote on Twitter on October 11 at 12:50pm ET: “Yeh, and Floridians could go to the polls on November 6 and elect Governor Rick Scott to the Senate, the same Rick Scott who banned state employees from uttering or writing the words ‘climate change’. Brilliant voters down there. Need more hurricanes to wake them up.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/10/11/death-wish-climate-activist-says-florida-needs-more-hurricanes-to-wake-up-voters-so-gop-governor-will-be-defeated-un-scientist-retweets/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:27:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Michael Gravitz, is an ass hole.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Michael Gravitz, is an ass hole.
Is it really necessary to insult assholes? Don't they have enough trouble?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The platform of modern Democrats is founded on chaos and division. Anything they can do to promote social chaos of any kind they will do. Racial division, Antifa anarchy, or even natural disasters or epidemics all fit into their social plan.

If they can tear it all up and burn it all down, then they can blame their own behavior and violence on Trump and Republicans and then try to swoop in to 'take over'. This, of course, is a well know characteristic tactic of communists and totalitarians to assume control of a society. We didn't want to assume command. We had to take over for the good of the nation!

Hackneyed and well known ploy. But too often it actually works. The citizens will say, 'Anything has to be better than this!' That is exactly what the Democrats want and they will do anything to make sure it happens. Never let a nice disaster go to waste.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is it really necessary to insult assholes? Don't they have enough trouble?

Rest you sphincter.  There are ass holes that need to be exposed.  888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Rest you sphincter.  There are ass holes that need to be exposed.  888high58888
Thank you for your concern but my sphincter is just fine, it's not like my name was Barry. :nono: