Author Topic: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Praises Incivility, Proving What I’ve Said About Democrats  (Read 499 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mrs. Clinton Praises Incivility, Proving What I’ve Said About Democrats

Oct 10, 2018

RUSH: You know what? Hillary Clinton went out the other day in an interview with Christiane Amanpour and pretty much admitted everything I have been trying to warn people of about the American left and the Democrat Party! She went out and in her best Maxine Waters impersonation. She was encouraging people to be uncivil, and she was saying that it was justified being uncivil, given the opposition, the Republicans.

And if they win the House, then they can go back to being civil. If they win the Senate, then they can return to civility. I mean, they’re making the case, they’re proving the point, and there isn’t… I don’t see in all of this… In all of this crazy, deranged, unhinged behavior of left-wing activists, I haven’t heard one elected Democrat denounce it. I haven’t heard one elected Democrat attempt to distance himself or herself or the party from it.

I haven’t heard one elected Democrat suggest to these deranged protesters to dial it back. I haven’t heard one. They are all encouraging it. My point is: This is who they all are. And with Hillary Clinton now advocating this incivility. What did I tell you yesterday? We’re not in a battle of ideas anymore. We’re not in an argument over ideas. They don’t… They’re not even looking at any of this as about ideas.

They see America today as flawed and illegitimate and, therefore, in need of a new set of defining values that will serve to unify the people who want to be part of America. Not anything to do with our founding. Not the Constitution. Not the Declaration. That’s out the window ’cause all that’s tainted. All of that was written by a bunch of privileged white guys who were setting up a system for themselves and their families and their descendants.

And they didn’t care about minorities. And they didn’t care about transgenders. Where did I see…? Some state. I’ve got it in the Stack. I’ll have to find it. Some state, on birth certificates, is now going to offer a third option, a third gender option on the birth certificate. They’re crazy! They’re literally nuts! They are at war with science! They’re at war with biology! They’re at war with physics! And they are at war with common sense. Hillary Clinton is not helping them with any of this.

It’s okay to be uncivil.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/10/mrs-clintom-praises-incivility-proving-what-ive-said-about-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34