Author Topic: What About ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty‘?  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

What About ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty‘?
« on: October 10, 2018, 05:08:35 pm »
Oct 09, 2018 Read More Articles by Dr. Laurie Roth

It is a national, legal and moral victory that Judge Bret Kavanaugh was confirmed and will serve in the Supreme Court of our land. After 7 FBI investigations, countless female friends and colleagues validating his respect for women and moral character, the Me-Too movement and Leftist female voices grow smaller and smaller as they scream ‘I’m melting, I’m melting.

Everyone looking for a cause for stupid people should listen to the misguided tantrums of many national TV shows, singers and movie stars standing on the ‘hallowed ground’ of the ‘Me Too Movement.’  They have now become their own mob of de separate and many times violent absurdity as they believe they are the Mother Theresa of causes.   Indeed, they are the champion of all women saving them from the terrors of Trump and Kavanaugh.

https://newswithviews.com/what-about-innocent-until-proven-guilty/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: What About ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty‘?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 05:51:22 pm »

It's a myth that no longer applies.

As our daughters attorneys told us back when my two were beaten, tossed like rag dolls and trussed by corrupt cops who bashed in their door without a warrant after getting SWATTED by a nasty neighbor, innocent until proven guilty is not how reality works in our system today.  Proving their innocence is what actually transpires in a court of law - because guilt is presumed upon the charges levied in the eyes of the court and the jury, unless you are a protected minority or preferred caste.  That is what both lawyers explained to me as I was writing a check to pay for their services to retain them.

It pissed me off to hear it - but I watched the truth of what they said unfold with wicked clarity as our case wound through the system. 

That the Left now openly says that there is no such thing as innocent until proven guilty outside of 'court' is a continued affirmation of how perverted and off-kilter justice in this nation has become.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775