Author Topic: Rush: Kavanaugh Swearing-In Ceremony Demonstrated Donald Trump’s Irreplaceable Value  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kavanaugh Swearing-In Ceremony Demonstrated Donald Trump’s Irreplaceable Value

Oct 9, 2018

RUSH: There was quite an event at the White House last night — the ceremonial swearing-in of Judge Kavanaugh — and once again, last night, Donald Trump demonstrated his irreplaceable value. He demonstrated why he is a champion to the majority of people in this country. He violated another set of no-noes! He did something you’re not supposed to do in a ceremony like this at the White House.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Last night the ceremonial swearing in Brett Kavanaugh and the Supreme Court was there, including Ruth “Buzzi” Ginsburg, who… Well, never mind. (interruption) Yeah, she was awake. You know, she’s admitted that she shows up at States of the Union speeches having consumed a little wine to get through the night. It’s why she is seen falling asleep. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with that. Elena Kagan was there, the Harvard Law School dean who way back when hired Kavanaugh to teach at Harvard.

Elena Kagan who now says, “I don’t think he should be on the court. I — I’m not sure that this is going to do the court any good.” Justice Thomas was there. A whole bunch of people. Anthony Kennedy, who Kavanaugh’s replacing. Here is the president of the United States. We’re starting here at audio sound bite No. 7. He is apologizing to Kavanaugh on behalf of the nation.

THE PRESIDENT: I would like to begin tonight’s proceeding differently than perhaps any other event of such magnitude. On behalf of our nation, I want to apologize to Brett and the entire Kavanaugh family for the terrible pain and suffering you have been forced to endure. Those who stepped step forward to serve our country deserve a fair and dignified evaluation, not a campaign of political and personal destruction based on lies and deception.

RUSH: Just calling them out! Trump is right: This is not done. Normally when you get to the ceremonial swearing-in, you follow the script and all of that is in the past. It’s not to be referenced again. The fight is over; everybody acknowledges that the result is the result and we’re moving forward. Except that’s not the way it is anymore! The Democrats are not stopping. The fight’s not over to them. The Democrats are openly promising to impeach Kavanaugh. They’re openly promising to continue to investigate Kavanaugh.

They are openly talking about the packing the court if they win the House of Representatives, to the power Kavanaugh has as the fifth so-called conservative justice on the court. They’re not pulling back at all. This isn’t anywhere over, and so Trump is calling them out. And I’m telling you, folks, this is crucial. I can’t think of any former president that would ever do anything like this. In defense of his nominee, in defense of his principles, I can’t think of one who would do it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/09/kavanaugh-swearing-in-ceremony-demonstrated-donald-trumps-irreplaceable-value/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34