Author Topic: Rush: We Must Understand What We’re Up Against, Because This Is New  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

We Must Understand What We’re Up Against, Because This Is New

Oct 9, 2018

RUSH: Mollie Ziegler Hemingway at The Federalist… Snerdley, didn’t you tell me that after Kavanaugh was confirmed that one of the first things that you saw prominent conservatives saying was, “Don’t gloat, don’t gloat, don’t gloat”? (interruption)

Yeah, that was some guy at The Federalist. Well, Mollie Hemingway has a little tweet here trying, but failing to understand. (paraphrased) “Don’t fight for what you believe in too hard! Don’t make fun of political opponents’ extremism. Don’t celebrate your victories too in the conservative movement.” Meaning what is this is, “Don’t celebrate.” What is this means is, “Don’t spike the ball.” What is this, “Don’t act excited”? What…? She doesn’t understand why the conservative movement wants to tone down…

She knows the answer to this. We all know the answer. Conservatives, the properly mannered, the properly decorum’d, the properly refined and sophisticated conservatives don’t want people to think of them in tribal or radical kind of ways. You’re not spoke to spike the ball. You’re not supposed to humiliate your vanquished opponents. Just quietly go on to… She’s saying she doesn’t understand it. And she is right. Here’s Blasey Ford’s story on her big award.

Try this. Breitbart News: “Saints [Running Back] Alvin Kamara…” By the way, the guy is a good player. I think he’s No. 21 for the New Orleans Saints. “Saints RB Alvin Kamara Wears ‘Make Africa Home Again’ Hat and Kaepernick Jersey to Stadium” for last night’s game against the Washington Redskins! You’re not supposed to say that too loud; so I do. “As players arrived at Mercedes-Benz Superdome for Monday’s game between New Orleans and Washington, Saints running back Alvin Kamara appeared wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey and a red ball cap with the slogan ‘Make Africa Home Again.”

He “didn’t exactly explain his hat and why he is pining for Africa. However, the player’s mother is a Liberian immigrant.” Well, he doesn’t have to explain it. And this is more polling data from New York Magazine. “Poll: Majority of Americans Say Kavanaugh Should Not Be on the Supreme Court.” New York Magazine. So we’ve got The Hill claiming here that… The promo of the article says the majority of Americans don’t want Kavanaugh on their Supreme Court or Republicans in control of their Congress or Donald Trump in their White House.

This is a CNN poll. It’s the same poll, by the way, that… Well, now I’m confused, ’cause the CNN poll shows that Kavanaugh’s popularity after having been confirmed is increasing. But they still say a majority of Americans say Kavanaugh should not be on the court, and The Hill, in promoting this article (this runs in New York Magazine, TheHill.com) a majority of Americans don’t want Kavanaugh on their Supreme Court or Republicans in control of their Congress or Donald Trump in their White House.

You see, Republicans are outliers, strangers, oddballs, kooks, really weird. Not even Americans, really. Not even part of this country. They’re interlopers and a majority of the American people don’t want Republicans in charge of their country, their court, their Congress, or their White House. Here’s a pull quote: “Of course, in a well-functioning democracy, any of these news cycles would have been terrible for the Republican Party. But in a well-functioning democracy, the Senate would have rejected Kavanaugh’s nomination:

“The 50 senators who voted him onto the court last weekend collectively represent just 44% of the U.S. population.” So New York Magazine… I told you this Kavanaugh thing, this is just the beginning of what I don’t think most people can even imagine is headed our way. Some of you I think do, but I think a lot of people have no idea the absolute tumult and chaos that we’re all headed for. Regardless the results of elections, I just think the left is out of control and has a mission that is designed to totally wipe out and erase any traces of the actual founding of this country, the principles and the reasons behind it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/09/we-must-understand-what-were-up-against-because-this-is-new/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34