Author Topic: Rush: What Will Happen If the Blue Wave Turns Red?  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Will Happen If the Blue Wave Turns Red?
« on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:00 pm »

What Will Happen If the Blue Wave Turns Red?

Oct 9, 2018

RUSH: Here is Sean in Philadelphia. Great to have you, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. I’m a big fan of yours.

RUSH: Thank you. I appreciate that.

CALLER: I’ll get right to the point. I have one comment and one question, and the comment is… It’s going around this talking point that, you know, since this Kavanaugh victory, that the president is teaching the Republicans how to fight. I actually think he’s teaching the Democrats what it’s like to lose, and I don’t think anybody’s picking up on that, ’cause they’re not used to losing like this. They’re used to the Republicans just giving in.

The question I had was, “What do you think would happen…?” ’cause I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I actually think this blue wave talk is not true from what I’m seeing out here. “What do you think would happen to the Democrats and the media if instead of a blue wave, if there was a red wave?” I mean, what do you think actually would happen? Do you think they’d self-destruct? I mean, what would the day after look like?

RUSH: I have been… I think it’s a good question, because I myself have been thinking about that in terms of survival and safety, because I think if the Democrats do not win the House… If you listen to the scuttlebutt, it sounds like everybody’s preparing for the Republicans to hold the Senate, maybe even expand their hold there. But the conventional wisdom is that the Democrats are gonna retake the House in numbers we haven’t seen in who knows how long, since 1994.

I’ve been wondering, “What if all of this is just a bunch of caca, media and polling unit manufactured, just like it was in 2016?” There were not very many polls in 2016 that got even close to being right. Rasmussen was one — and by the way, Rasmussen has Trump at 51% approval. The CNN approval number for Trump is 41%. The polling data the Drive-Bys just — shows them even now, after the Kavanaugh hearing — expanding the blue wave.

I mean, do you know that the Republican candidate…? Just as an aside here. Do you know the Republican candidate for governor of California is only six or seven points back? The Republican. I got a note from Newt Gingrich about this overnight, that the Republican… I’ll have to find it. But the Republican candidate for governor of California running against Gavin Newsom is closer than anybody would ever have believed possible.

If the Democrats do not retake the House, I think Washington may be uninhabitable for a while. I think we haven’t seen the meltdown that is going to happen among many elected Democrats, the charges of a rigged election, of Russian interference, that Trump did it again, anything they can come up with. They are so, so certain they’re gonna win this. They’ve already banked on the win. They’re already planning to impeach Kavanaugh and Trump, and if that doesn’t happen, I really think they may lose it all and very quickly.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/09/what-will-happen-if-the-blue-wave-turns-red/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34