Author Topic: Rush: In a Sane World, Democrats Would Suffer a Landslide Defeat  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

In a Sane World, Democrats Would Suffer a Landslide Defeat

Oct 8, 2018

RUSH: One thing to keep in mind, folks, when you hear any leftist talking about “whiteness” or “white privilege,” what that translates to is power.

Remember what the American left is — and it really serves to understand this. The American left today despises America as founded, and this may be a bit of a simplification, but I do this in order to communicate and be understood. At its very essence, the modern-day American left — as taught and educated over the past two generations through middle school, high school, and college — has been taught to hate America because America is unjust from our founding days, because it was founded by white men.

White men founded a place for themselves and excluded everybody else, and everybody else has been getting the short end of the stick for over 200-plus years. Only now is the awareness and sensitivity to this being realized. Only now are the victims of this white privilege, of this white power — only now — are they standing up and demanding to be heard. Only now are they rising up in righteous indignation and demanding fairness and redress.

And the only way that can happen is for the white power structure of white privilege to be destroyed and replaced by a coalition of all of those who have been victimized, segregated, punished, mistreated, abused, what have you, by them reclaiming — or not reclaiming, but claiming — what is justly theirs, and that is America and its political systems. And that’s what young people have been taught.

Now, as evidenced by that column I read by Alexis Grenell — or any other of these militant feminists, militant leftists — it is essentially the product of the classroom and the campus which has now grown up and matured and become the, quote-unquote, “mainstream” of the Democrat Party. This angry, agitated base of people that spends the sum total of every day in a permanent state of rage and anger. In their minds, they are powerless within American systems to fix anything, because white privilege has a death grip on every institution, on every election, on everything that matters.

They have a death grip on the money. They have a death grip on the economy. They have a death grip on everything. And in releasing this death grip, they must get violent and they must get in your face. People are taught this way. Hatred and rage and anger have to be taught or inspired or mobilized. You don’t come out of the womb this way! Everybody comes out of the womb smiling and happy.

Now, when a baby makes a mess of itself in a diaper, yeah, there’s anger. But you get my point here. The natural state of a human being is not rage and anger. The natural state of humanity is not that as epitomized by the Democrat Party. Yet that has become the Democrat Party. I firmly believe — and I said this Friday, and even if it makes me sound naive, I’m gonna say it again. In a sane world, in a decent and just country, the actions of the American left just in the past two years would result in the biggest landslide electoral defeat of the Democrat Party’s lifetime.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/08/in-a-sane-world-democrats-would-suffer-a-landslide-defeat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Rush: In a Sane World, Democrats Would Suffer a Landslide Defeat
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:48:55 pm »
Two obvious factors are at play here, namely the conversion of our
education system from teacher to propagandist well as the increase
in third world immigration, whether legal or illegal, which has eroded
traditional western norms, standards and values.
The eventual consequence of these roads taken, is decline and fall.