Author Topic: Rush: Kavanaugh Weekend: Deranged Democrats on Full Display for America to See  (Read 476 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kavanaugh Weekend: Deranged Democrats on Full Display for America to See

Oct 8, 2018

RUSH: Hey, how is everybody? Everybody doing okay out there? What a great weekend, eh? Everybody go out there and celebrate by having a beer in Justice Kavanaugh’s honor? I certainly hope so. (interruption) No, no, no. Not in a Solo Cup but right out of the can or right out of the bottle. You don’t pour beer in a Solo Cup.

Greetings, my friends, and welcome. Here we are ready, willing, and able to kick off yet another brand-new week of broadcast excellence. Our telephone number, if you want to be on the program, 800-282-2882.

What do you bet after this brouhaha…? This vote ended up being 50-48. What do you bet after all of this brouhaha, after all the angst, after all the character and life assassination the Democrats tried on Kavanaugh, what do you bet that the vote would have turned out exactly the same regardless what the Democrats did? The Democrats didn’t sway one vote. They gave it everything they had but they did not sway one vote.

Murkowski even at the end of the day ended up canceling out her “no” vote by pairing her “present” with Senator Daines who couldn’t be there because of his daughter’s marriage. I mean, all of this — and the voted was not — I could make the case that the vote would have been probably the same. It would have been along party lines, and none of that had any effect on the outcome. But it did have an impact on much else. And as we get into the program today, gonna be examining some impacts of the activities of the Democrats.

I’m a little conflicted about this because I’m not sure — I’m pretty sure but I’m not quite sure of something. I’ve got a tweet here that got me started thinking about this. I have a tweet from our old buddy Nate Silver, and wouldn’t you know it? I’ve put it out of order from where I… He makes the point here… Here it is: “The football-spiking after Kavanaugh was confirmed this weekend was one such example. There’s always *some* of that after a big policy/electoral win, but there’s also usually a fair amount of magnanimity and reaching out to the losing side. Not so this time.”

This tweet of Nate Silver’s is totally absent… It ignores the infantile screaming. Did any of you watch the vote on Saturday? Did you hear the infantile, baby-like shouting and screaming from those women up in the gallery? J. Christian Adams has written about it and has expressed it almost exactly as I would say it. I mean, this was just guttural immaturity, scary psychological disorder. I mean, it was embarrassing; it was frightening in the sense that that’s who the base of the Democrat Party is. And I really wonder…

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/08/kavanaugh-weekend-deranged-democrats-on-full-display-for-america-to-see/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34