Author Topic: Immigration violations, possible sex trafficking found at Nevada brothels  (Read 534 times)

rangerrebew

Immigration violations, possible sex trafficking found at Nevada brothels

By Dan Whitcomb
,Reuters•October 6, 2018
 June 16, 2018. REUTERS/Steve Marcus

By Dan Whitcomb

(Reuters) - An investigation of three legal Nevada brothels owned by a reality TV star and candidate for the state legislature found immigration violations and indications of possible human trafficking, the county sheriff said.

An inspection this week of the Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch and Love Ranch, all owned by Dennis Hof, capped a four-month probe by the Lyon County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Sheriff Al McNeil said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/immigration-violations-possible-sex-trafficking-found-nevada-brothels-010509421.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Sex Trafficking" in Brothels?  Really??
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Where was Senator Geary?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not surprising, considering the huge numbers of illegals in and around Las Vegas. I bet dollars to donuts that everyone of the entrepreneurs that own the brothels are democrats.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"possible sex trafficking found at Nevada brothels..."

Really...?
Whoda thunk it...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not surprising, considering the huge numbers of illegals in and around Las Vegas. I bet dollars to donuts that everyone of the entrepreneurs that own the brothels are democrats.

Hof is a Republican. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: