Author Topic: Never means never, Never Trumpers  (Read 2747 times)

Online corbe

Re: Never means never, Never Trumpers
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 10:43:27 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2018, 11:29:56 pm »
There were a lot of "Never Reagans" who eventually joined the fold.

true dat, but #never Reagan #one, opponent John B. Anderson went to his grave as a 3rd party kook.

"We Sail of the Kook John B."

My goofball supporters and Me."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 11:46:54 pm »
   Don't we have enough 'Never' Thread's open, why are yall always busting my balls?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 12:12:13 am »
Who cares.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 12:18:07 am »
Who cares.

Jerome Huffnagle of Clovis New Mexico does.....

You got a problem with that?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 12:27:54 am »
Jerome Huffnagle of Clovis New Mexico does.....

You got a problem with that?

I think Jerome needs to reexamine his priorities.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 02:15:49 pm »
@The Ghost

It was getting boring around here.  I like a little conflict....

And as soon as I get out of this effing hospital, I'll be able to join the club again. 8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 02:44:16 pm »
And as soon as I get out of this effing hospital, I'll be able to join the club again. 8888crybaby

@DCPatriot what’s wrong?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 02:48:13 pm »
But Kavanaugh by the numbers? Moderate. Kennedy all over again.
My issue with Kavanaugh was, and remains, that he has a disturbing deference toward executive supremacy when such questions arise in cases over which his courts presided previously. That is not a deference to which those who would otherwise stand for the Constitution's proper construction should hold.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 02:49:32 pm »
@DCPatriot
What on earth are you doing in that effing hospital?  **nononono*

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 02:59:07 pm »
@DCPatriot what’s wrong?

I'll fill you in when idont have to type on my phone....God willing.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 03:44:49 pm »
I'll fill you in when idont have to type on my phone....God willing.

@DCPatriot

Okay.  In the meantime I’ll say a prayer for you.  Hang in there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2018, 04:48:33 pm »

What???

:0001: :0001: :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2018, 05:20:47 pm »

Que? WTF?

Online corbe

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2018, 06:07:38 pm »
   It should be painfully obvious to all of us, that his first Frontal Lobotomy was a complete failure, they're gonna remove MORE this time.

Get well my Friend, @DCPatriot 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 06:28:27 pm »
   It should be painfully obvious to all of us, that his first Frontal Lobotomy was a complete failure, they're gonna remove MORE this time.

Get well my Friend, @DCPatriot

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2018, 08:05:45 pm »
Okay...just got back home a few moments ago.

Have been experiencing pain in my right jaw just under the ear...for about 10 days.  Walked into my cardiologist's office to make an appointment but the duty nurse said because the jaw 'clicks' sometimes, she didn't think it was heart-related.

Sunday evening during my 8-ball tournament...around 10 pm my left arm between my lower palm and my elbow would go numb...then tingle....then numb.

So...okay, now we've got two symptoms of a possible heart attack....so when I got home (I live alone) it was about 1AM.

Should I just lay down and try to go to sleep?   I started to worry a little bit.

Said, WTF....I'll drive myself to the Emergency Clinic and after a CTScan and xrays...they transported me to the hospital.

They did a sonogram on the arteries in my neck...clear.
They did a 45 minute MRI on my brain and my cervical spine.

No signs of bleeding in the brain, but they found herniated discs at C3 and C4.

I had a C-6 fusion back in 1987 when my twins were born...back then I wore a "Halo" brace ....4 screws to keep my head still, etc..

Neurologist said they don't do that anymore, so I'm debated whether to have this done.

Thanks for the interest in details and also the well-wishes.    :beer:

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2018, 08:29:55 pm »

Have been experiencing pain in my right jaw just under the ear...for about 10 days.  Walked into my cardiologist's office to make an appointment but the duty nurse said because the jaw 'clicks' sometimes, she didn't think it was heart-related.

Sunday evening during my 8-ball tournament...around 10 pm my left arm between my lower palm and my elbow would go numb...then tingle....then numb.

So...okay, now we've got two symptoms of a possible heart attack....so when I got home (I live alone) it was about 1AM.

Should I just lay down and try to go to sleep?   I started to worry a little bit.

Said, WTF....I'll drive myself to the Emergency Clinic and after a CTScan and xrays...they transported me to the hospital.

I had a C-6 fusion back in 1987 when my twins were born...back then I wore a "Halo" brace ....4 screws to keep my head still, etc..

Neurologist said they don't do that anymore, so I'm debated whether to have this done.

@DCPatriot
In other words, you may have a couple of screws loose!  :tongue2:

All kidding aside, whatever you decide I hope you're on the way back to health!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2018, 08:37:13 pm »

Have been experiencing pain in my right jaw just under the ear...for about 10 days.

Yeah... I've had that... Check and make sure you didn't get slapped upside the head with a 2x4... Cuz that would do it...

Wow. I didn't know birthing twins was such an ordeal...

Get better @DCPatriot   :0001: :0001: :0001:

:beer:

Offline endicom

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2018, 09:00:32 pm »

@DCPatriot

That sucks a bunch. Hope you're soon well.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2018, 09:05:33 pm »
@DCPatriot  An abundance of caution.  Good for you!  Sure, it was a PITA, but you did get some peace of mind out of it.

Sleep soundly, you MUST be tired AF right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2018, 09:11:12 pm »

Wow.  Get better, DC!  That sounds really, REALLY painful!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2018, 09:38:21 pm »

@DCPatriot

I'm sorry you're going through this, but I'm glad it isn't your heart.

Keep us updated.