Author Topic: Legally blind Catholic prof forced to resign as dean in wake of conservative witch-hunt  (Read 387 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Legally blind Catholic prof forced to resign as dean in wake of conservative witch-hunt
NORMAN, Oklahoma, October 5, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – An apparent smear campaign against one of Oklahoma Law School’s most respected professors has succeeded in ousting him as the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, a position he held for five years.

Brian McCall J.D. relinquished his post on Tuesday, amid mounting pressure from university officials after the student newspaper ran two vicious hit pieces earlier this month accusing him of sexist, homophobic, and possibly anti-Semitic beliefs.

"I am told that the outside investigators found my work record to be impeccable and found no wrongdoing on my part. The most I am told that I have been accused of is that my beliefs might hypothetically cause me to act improperly toward some people," McCall told LifeSiteNews.

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/legally-blind-catholic-prof-forced-to-resign-as-dean-in-wake-of-conservativ