Author Topic: If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's singing (McLean)  (Read 1078 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
Oct. 6, 2018

America now knows that Dr. Ford had her high school friend, the retired FBI-DOJ special agent Monica McLean, who is also a lawyer, involved with her and present for  her Senate testimony.  Thanks to Wall Street Journal reporting, we now find out that lawyer McLean was so integral to the conspiracy that she tried to lean on a key witness to "clarify her statements."

This has backfired spectacularly and did absolutely no good for Dr. Ford, since the denial of any knowledge about the alleged event from the witness remained 100% absolute.

In fact, on a human level, it was tragic that she threw a childhood friend so under the bus in putting mysterious health issues in play with millions watching.  Dr. Ford turns out to be a nasty, expedient person.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/if_fords_lawyer_needs_a_lawyer_the_fat_ladys_singing.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's singing
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 01:52:52 pm »
October 6, 2018
If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's singing
By Ed Timperlake

America now knows that Dr. Ford had her high school friend, the retired FBI-DOJ special agent Monica McLean, who is also a lawyer, involved with her and present for  her Senate testimony.  Thanks to Wall Street Journal reporting, we now find out that lawyer McLean was so integral to the conspiracy that she tried to lean on a key witness to "clarify her statements."

This has backfired spectacularly and did absolutely no good for Dr. Ford, since the denial of any knowledge about the alleged event from the witness remained 100% absolute.

In fact, on a human level, it was tragic that she threw a childhood friend so under the bus in putting mysterious health issues in play with millions watching.  Dr. Ford turns out to be a nasty, expedient person.

That bonehead move of Dr. Ford's lawyer McLean showed pure desperation and panic to engage in potential witness-tampering.  That event has now forced Special Agent Monica McLean to retain a personal lawyer for the coming investigation of her.

A target's lawyer needing a lawyer was the "gold standard" of an unofficial measure of investigative achievement that we strove for in our Rules Committee's "impeachment inquiry."  That congressional investigation was focused on the illegal PRC money flowing into the Clinton administration during 1996, the "Year of the Rat."

It was our unofficial but powerful "tell," direct and simple: if your target's lawyer needs a lawyer, they are all really in big trouble.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/if_fords_lawyer_needs_a_lawyer_the_fat_ladys_singing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Topics merged.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I hope something actually comes out of this.

Offline endicom

Yeah, it's frustrating to see fizzle all that should explode on the Dems.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I do too.  They'll never go after poor little squeaky-voiced Professor Ford, but her attorneys are another matter.  So is that McLean person.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: If Christine Ford's lawyer needs a lawyer, the fat lady's singing
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 06:12:53 pm »

That bonehead move of Dr. Ford's lawyer McLean showed pure desperation and panic to engage in potential witness-tampering.  That event has now forced Special Agent Monica McLean to retain a personal lawyer for the coming investigation of her.

Time for the big guns and get a real criminal criminal lawyer.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Same.  If there are never any consequences, there is no incentive to quit the dirty pool tactics.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Something had better come of it!  Something damned severe or we will never see the end of such garbage!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien