Author Topic: WALSH: The FBI Must Now Investigate Christine Ford. Here's Why.  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The FBI has completed its investigation into Brett Kavanaugh and it looks as if the wrongfully accused judge may be on his way to a Senate confirmation. Hopefully, for him and his family, the nightmare will soon be over.

Of course, Democrats are unsatisfied with the FBI's findings because the FBI found nothing. They want another investigation. On that point, I actually agree with them. Once Kavanaugh is officially confirmed, perhaps there should be another investigation — an investigation into Christine Ford, her attorneys, and Senate Democrats. There is plenty of smoke to indicate that this was all a highly-coordinated political hit job. If it was — indeed, if there was any coordination at all, in any form — then this would be one of the great scandals in American political history.

--------

With the revelation of her 'beach friend' and former FBI agent Monica McLean, this smells more and more like a DC insider hit job.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: WALSH: The FBI Must Now Investigate Christine Ford. Here's Why.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 12:49:23 am »
Heads need to roll!  Lots of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 01:20:28 am »
Thanks for catching the missing link.

Wasn't easy. Them suckers can run.

Offline kidd

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 06:58:48 am »
She recently stated that she doesn't want Kavanaugh impeached if the democrats control the House.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/05/politics/christine-blasey-ford-lawyers-brett-kavanaugh/index.html

I think she said this to take away the motivation to investigate her.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 07:31:42 am »
Quote from: article
A CNN analyst said yesterday that this is all "just politics." No, it's a lot more than that. If this was a calculated effort to lie, slander, and perjure — which is certainly how it looks — then it is not "politics" but a crime, and everyone involved should spend the next several years in a prison cell.

Yep.... someone once told me that a similar case was just swaying public opinion and had nothing to do with "innocence or not" before the law. To me it was a crime to slander a person with coordinated lies and I still think that way. Glad to see Matt does also.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 08:02:13 am »
Just like Hillary, she's going to get away with it all.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw