Author Topic: Rush: The Only Option Is to Defeat Democrats Politically  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Only Option Is to Defeat Democrats Politically
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:27:29 pm »

The Only Option Is to Defeat Democrats Politically

Oct 3, 2018

RUSH: Right here it is. “Three Different NBC News Stories on Kavanaugh Face Accuracy Issues — NBC News published a misleading article that claimed Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh misled the public on when he first found out about Deborah Ramirez’s accusation against him.” That story is falling apart. “NBC spread a claim in an anonymous, entirely uncorroborated letter allegedly from a woman who claimed to have heard that Kavanaugh pushed his girlfriend up against a wall in 1998.”

That can’t be corroborated. “NBC also faced criticism for reporting on evidence-free social media posts from a woman who claimed to have heard rumors of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford’s accusation during high school.” That can’t be corroborated! I mean, NBC has been putting things out there that nobody can find any evidence of, and now they’re backtracking and trying to cover their rear ends.

This is funny. You know, Avenatti’s case… He’s the lawyer for Swetnick, who claims that Kavanaugh is running gang rapes. That has been totally nuked, and Avenatti has not produced any evidence, documentation requested by the Judiciary Committee. He hounds them all the time. So they’ve responded and they say, “Okay, well, send us what we’re looking for here. We’ll look into it.” He doesn’t send them anything. So his last communication to Mike Davis — who’s the chief lawyer for nominations of the Judiciary Committee.

Avenatti sends him a letter, “Mr. Davis, stop playing games. If you’re the chief counsel, then you need to do your job. Please respond to our requests.” Davis wrote back, “Mr. Avenatti, we’ve already reviewed your client’s allegations. We focus on credible allegations. Please stop emailing me.” This whole thing has been a setup, and the Democrat Party is in on it. Various special interest groups of the left are in on this.

The setup is now continuing. First off, grab sound bite 31. Lindsey Graham, in Washington today at the Atlantic Magazine Festival. (Boy, is that a festival you’d like to go to, some magazine festival? I’m sure there’s lots of wine and cheese.) The editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg is interviewing Lindsey Graham. Question: “What would you say to the president about his performance last night where he disparaged Dr. Ford?”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/03/the-only-option-is-to-defeat-democrats-politically/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: The Only Option Is to Defeat Democrats Politically
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 08:21:26 pm »
Rush is Right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien