Author Topic: (The Other) Scott Walker on the current state of Washington: “I really don’t know what’s going on.”  (Read 824 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No joke, there is another Scott Walker running in Delaware, real grassroots. One article says Delaware GOP rejects him. I've read a little about him. I'll say unconventional candidate thus dodging divisive talk.
HomePolitics
Scott Walker on the current state of Washington: “I really don’t know what’s going on.”

BY , Managing News Editor
AND JENNIFER WEST, Senior Reporter

Scott Walker’s hands are purple.

The color, he explains, comes from the spray paint he has been using to create homemade campaign signs, a process that he regularly documents on his Facebook page via Facebook Live. Despite a lively and often controversial social media presence, Walker has not always been the user he is today.

“Before I won the primary I used no social media whatsoever,” Walker tells The Review in an interview. “It was just the signs and the talk radio. But now that I have a name and everybody knows my name, now I’m going on Facebook. As you know, it’s been quite a controversy, but I tell this to young people all the time — if you’ve got something to sell, get your name out there.”

Walker is the Republican candidate running against Lisa Blunt Rochester for Delaware’s At-Large Congressional District in the U.S. House. Earning the Republican party’s nomination has not come without its difficulties.

Read more at: http://udreview.com/scott-walker-on-the-current-state-of-washington-i-really-dont-know-whats-going-on/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 05:15:36 pm by TomSea »