Author Topic: Rush: Rachel Mitchell’s Devastating Report on Blasey Ford  (Read 583 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rachel Mitchell’s Devastating Report on Blasey Ford

Oct 1, 2018

RUSH: I mentioned here that we have a poll here from Mark Penn, and the headline of the piece (it’s an op-ed that he’s written at TheHill.com) is, “Kavanaugh Polling: FBI on the Hot Seat.” The upshot of this is “Americans believe Christine Blasey Ford. And most also believe Brett Kavanaugh. … If the FBI finds no corroboration of the charges,” and there won’t be any corroboration of the charges, unless somebody does what this whole thing has been from the get-go and makes it up. I put nothing past the Democrats.

Everything that we saw on Friday was orchestrated. It was the biggest mistake in the world. Maybe it’s Senate tradition; I don’t know. I haven’t seen enough committee hearings. I don’t know if on the day of a committee vote on anything every senator gets to speechify and that that takes four hours. The Judiciary Committee meeting was scheduled for 9:30. Everybody thought that was the vote. But, no, Grassley announced the Democrats wanted to speak, and they did, and they all kept harping on an FBI investigation. It wasn’t fair.

And we know what happened, and at one point Flake disappears. Nobody knows where he went, after he was harassed by a bunch of political activists and a CNN camera in an elevator, the Senate office building. The whole thing was orchestrated and pulled off. And I think the Republicans know all of this. I think the Republicans are not dumb. The Republicans are not blind. They’ve had too many years of watching how the Democrats operate not to know something was coming.

There just wasn’t the will to stop it, ’cause the Republicans need to be seen bending over every which way possible to accommodate the credible testimony of Christine Blasey Ford. It was not credible! It isn’t credible today! How does this work? Any woman comes forth, says anything she wants, it’s automatically credible. The accused, who denies it, is not credible? The fix is in from the get go on all this! She doesn’t know…

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/01/rachel-mitchells-devastating-report-on-blasey-ford/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Rush: Rachel Mitchell’s Devastating Report on Blasey Ford
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 07:50:54 pm »
Of course it will be dismissed with, 'She works for the Republicans, of course that's what she was going to say.'

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Rush: Rachel Mitchell’s Devastating Report on Blasey Ford
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 08:34:40 pm »
The whole FBI extension is to give cover to the Republicans who want to vote against him. No matter who is found, they will blame the accusations for their No vote
Countdown to Resignation