Author Topic: Rush: Dems’ Kavanaugh Strategy: Delay, Delay, Delay  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Dems’ Kavanaugh Strategy: Delay, Delay, Delay
« on: October 01, 2018, 07:31:18 pm »

Dems’ Kavanaugh Strategy: Delay, Delay, Delay

Oct 1, 2018

RUSH: Now, the Drive-Bys… Trump had a simple ask here: No questions about Kavanaugh during the NAFTA thing. An infobabe from the Drive-By Media persisted in trying to start questions about Kavanaugh, which has led to a discussion about it. Trump is now talking about the FBI investigation, and I have to tell you… You know, I’m jumping the gun a little bit on this comment, but from Friday afternoon, the minute…

The minute we learned that the FBI was gonna be called on to do another week’s worth of investigating, it was abundantly clear to me what all of this is. It’s simply about one word, folks. It’s about delay, delay and delay — and with each new revelation, the need to continue to delay. It’s secondarily about Kavanaugh. (interruption) Yeah, oh, they’re still targeting Kavanaugh for total nuclear destruction. That’s part and parcel of this too. The way it works is very simple.

You have Jeff Flake saying that he and [Sen. Chris] Coons have struck a deal that there will be a one-week FBI investigation of the claims made by Christine Blasey Ford. Never mind the fact that she doesn’t have any evidence to back up her claim. Never mind that she is not credible! It’s another thing that’s grating on me, hearing everybody in the Drive-By Media talk about, “She’s credible, a credible allegation! It’s a credible…” No, it’s not credible.

But she’s being automatically supported and described as credible, and of course Kavanaugh is not. Kavanaugh is not credible. She is suspect she has no evidence to back this up or corroboration at all. So the FBI says, “Okay. We’ll do this for a week,” and immediately, before sundown on Friday, a bunch of Democrats say, “Pfft! A week isn’t long enough! It’s silly to limit this.” Then Trump, right on cue, said (summarized), “I haven’t limited the FBI. NBC is lying about it.

“I haven’t limited the FBI and their scope.” Meaning now Trump’s on record and everybody is that if this thing needs to go beyond a week, well, it’s gonna go beyond a week — and I guarantee you that is the objective here and that’s why new allegations about Kavanaugh being a wild, violent drunk? “We need to track that down!” Kavanaugh may be having committed perjury about his calendars and stuff.

“Well, we gotta track that down.” Kavanaugh may not have the temperament to be on the court, given how enraged and angry he was during his testimony at the Judiciary Committee. “We’ve gotta track that down.” It’s delay, delay, delay, delay, delay, delay — and it’s gonna be tougher and tougher and tougher to hold to this Friday vote. The people on the Republican side are gonna have to get some steel for a backbone and shut this down at some point or it’s just gonna continue to be delayed, delayed, and delayed.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/01/dems-kavanaugh-strategy-delay-delay-delay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34