Author Topic: Arctic sea ice just won’t play the game  (Read 526 times)

rangerrebew

Arctic sea ice just won’t play the game
« on: October 01, 2018, 02:55:29 pm »

Arctic sea ice just won’t play the game
By
Harry Wilkinson -
September 7, 2018

Arctic sea ice is proving remarkably reluctant to enter its appointed ‘death throes’, despite the usual suspects having already planned the funeral. Climate Change Anxiety Disorder, it turns out, is yet to impose its angst on the actual climate, no matter how hard the BBC tries to make it.

The latest observations show that Arctic sea ice is on course to have a greater minimum extent than in 2015 and 2016, and is running higher than levels seen a decade ago. Back then, the BBC reported that Arctic summers may be ice-free by 2013, although this estimate was described as being ‘too conservative’.

That prediction was spectacularly wrong, and contrary to warnings of an ‘Arctic death spiral’, sea ice extent has been remarkably stable in the last decade. No one can say what exactly will happen next; if this humbling affair teaches anything it should be precisely that.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/arctic-sea-ice-just-wont-play-the-game/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Arctic sea ice just won’t play the game
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 03:13:30 pm »
 000hehehehe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien