Author Topic: Jeff Flake's Son Calls Himself "N1ggerKiller" (2013)  (Read 1627 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Jeff Flake's Son Calls Himself "N1ggerKiller" (2013)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 05:59:12 pm »
I saw this hours ago and I'm not sure why it has not received comment. This is a horrible thing the son did. Maybe the son (I did read the article but did not take note) was 13 or something. An absolute idiotic thing to say. A very bad thing to do.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 07:03:58 pm »
... Tanner made headlines in 2015, when he posted a series of offensive tweets and Facebook comments. His father publicly apologized on behalf of Tanner, after Facebook comments surfaced in which Tanner used the n-word. Tanner also made anti-Semitic remarks on twitter. And in another incident, he said that he would beat up the “f****t” who had stolen his dirt bike.  ...
More

I haven't yet found how old this kid is now, but LinkedIn has him listed as a college student at BYU (the family are Mormon). He was "high school age" in 2013.

NPR's Mara Liasson called Jeff Flake a "man of honor" in an interview posted, for some reason, at the Council on Foreign Relations site. He said his young punk son Tanner was at that time a missionary to Namibia, as of September, 2017, meaning he was 19 or 20.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:07:18 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 07:09:34 pm »
This fag can't even raise his kids properly but thinks he is the arbiter of good taste.

Big surprise his state hates him and threw his ass out.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 07:21:23 pm »
Who does he think he is, Robert Byrd?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 08:11:36 pm »
This fag can't even raise his kids properly but thinks he is the arbiter of good taste.

Big surprise his state hates him and threw his ass out.

His older son, Austin allowed 23 dogs to die in a kennel he ran when the A/C failed in the heat of summer.  The Sheriff's office (Arpaio) filed 23 counts of animal abuse, but the Prosecutor's office dropped the charges when Daddy Traitor Jeff pulled strings.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Tragedy-at-Green-Acre-Dog-Boarding-Gilbert-AZ-1523156181236576/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 08:15:41 pm »
His older son, Austin allowed 23 dogs to die in a kennel he ran when the A/C failed in the heat of summer.  The Sheriff's office (Arpaio) filed 23 counts of animal abuse, but the Prosecutor's office dropped the charges when Daddy Traitor Jeff pulled strings.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Tragedy-at-Green-Acre-Dog-Boarding-Gilbert-AZ-1523156181236576/

Let's put the whole family inside a kennel in the Arizona sun without AC for 24 hours and see how they like that. Bitch boy jeff, "N---killer", and this scumbag.

Bunch of lowlifes.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 08:34:20 pm »
At least we can be grateful that Flake is nearly out of the senate. Hopefully for good. I doubt he can ever run in Arizona again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 08:40:31 pm »
At least we can be grateful that Flake is nearly out of the senate. Hopefully for good. I doubt he can ever run in Arizona again.

A lot of people were pretty angry about the Green Acres incident, and were guaranteed to make an issue of how the charges against Austin mysteriously disappeared at every Town Hall Traitor Flake attended.  That embarrassment, along with his sagging poll numbers, were why he decided to retire and not run again.

He had dreams of being the next McCain and reaching across the aisle for fame and fortune, but the voters had other ideas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 07:30:21 am »
https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/track-palin-arrested-on-third-domestic-violence-charge.html

Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested on Third Domestic-Violence Charge in 3 Years

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/01/reagan-calls-brother-embarrassment-047655

“Ron, my brother was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother,” Michael Reagan posted on Twitter.

“My brother seems to want [to] sell out his father to sell books,” he added in another tweet.

Sins of the father son.
There but for the grace of God go I.
I condemn Flake for thinking the GOP was something worth fighting for, not for the rebellion of his children.  On the other hand Flake had the good sense to recognize he did not have the focused determination to enable the GOP further.  He quit as did many other congressmen and Senators...some even died to get out of the next election.  One of the retiredest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of open seats since 1930.  42 GOP seats in Congress.  Many of them leaders like Ryan and Gowdy.

This is typical of how the GOP condemned their players long before Trump came on the scene.  Trump just upped the game

I'm embarrassed I help build this.  Flake is just as grateful to be going as you all are grateful for the open seat.  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/az/arizona_senate_mcsally_vs_sinema-6328.html

I still don't think I could vote rat to stop Trump, but maybe I could vote for Flake.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 12:12:47 pm »
https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/track-palin-arrested-on-third-domestic-violence-charge.html

Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested on Third Domestic-Violence Charge in 3 Years

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/01/reagan-calls-brother-embarrassment-047655

Sins of the father son.
There but for the grace of God go I.
I condemn Flake for thinking the GOP was something worth fighting for, not for the rebellion of his children.  On the other hand Flake had the good sense to recognize he did not have the focused determination to enable the GOP further.  He quit as did many other congressmen and Senators...some even died to get out of the next election.  One of the retiredest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of open seats since 1930.  42 GOP seats in Congress.  Many of them leaders like Ryan and Gowdy.

This is typical of how the GOP condemned their players long before Trump came on the scene.  Trump just upped the game

I'm embarrassed I help build this.  Flake is just as grateful to be going as you all are grateful for the open seat.  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/az/arizona_senate_mcsally_vs_sinema-6328.html

I still don't think I could vote rat to stop Trump, but maybe I could vote for Flake.

Sins of the son:  Letting 23 dogs in a Kennel die from neglect.

Sins of the father:  Pulling strings with the Prosecutor to get the son off for the dead dogs.

Sorry, I would not vote for either Flake if he was running for Precinct Committeeman.   But you would?   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 02:12:49 pm »
This was back when the mainstream media hated him because he was considered a conservative back then.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 02:38:17 pm »
This was back when the mainstream media hated him because he was considered a conservative back then.

The media refused to cover how the Prosecutor dropped the ball.  There's a lot of discussion on that Bookface page I posted, from the mouths of the people who got burned.
I will NOT comply.