Author Topic: Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face...trying to take the kids  (Read 773 times)

Offline endicom

Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face...trying to take the kids
« on: September 30, 2018, 09:50:06 pm »
Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face after accusing refugee parents of trafficking, trying to take the kids

Fox News
Morgan M. Evans
Sept. 29, 2018

Lindsay Lohan gave new meaning to the "Parent Trap," after accusing Syrian refugee parents of human trafficking and attempted to take their children before getting punched in the face.

On Friday night in Moscow, the former child star filmed the bizarre "trafficking" incident and shared it as an Instagram Live on her account.

According to TMZ, she begins the video by saying, “Hey everyone I just want to show you a family I met, a Syrian refugee family. I’m going to introduce you to them.”

More... http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/29/lindsay-lohan-gets-punched-in-face-after-accusing-refugee-parents-trafficking-trying-to-take-kids.html

rangerrebew

Re: Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face...trying to take the kids
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 11:41:31 am »

Lindsay Lohan Gets Punched in Face After Accusing Refugee Family of ‘Trafficking’ (Video)

Actress followed them and tried to take the children in viral video
Jeremy Fuster | September 29, 2018 @ 9:59 AM Last Updated: September 29, 2018 @ 2:15 PM

Lindsay Lohan got a fist in the face after accusing a Syrian refugee family of “trafficking” and trying to take the children from their parents.

The viral video, which is believed to have been filmed in Moscow and posted to Lohan’s Instagram account, starts with the actress approaching a family in the street and saying to her viewers, “I just want to show you a family I met, a Syrian refugee family. I’m going to introduce you to them.”

https://www.thewrap.com/lindsay-lohan-punched-accuses-refugee-family-of-trafficking-video/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 11:56:25 am »
So Lyndsay Lohan is:

1) In Russia
2) trying to steal stranger's kids off the street for no reason

?

Do I have that right? Any explanation?

Offline Mod1

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 12:36:50 pm »
Merged two threads on same subject.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:05:02 pm »
So Lyndsay Lohan is:

1) In Russia
2) trying to steal stranger's kids off the street for no reason

?

Do I have that right? Any explanation?
She hasn't been right in the head since at least 2005.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024